Bulgaria You Amaze Me

My flight couldn’t be any better. Note the sarcasm; it was actually the worst flight I had ever been on. The entire flight newborn children screamed their hearts and their parents would ‘shush’ them. Where the hell was the logic in people’s life? Just give your boob to the kid, you so called mother.

Other than the occasional cries and killer smells that would appear out of no-where, I actually enjoyed myslef painting my nails while sitting next to a hot American guy who was due to arrive in Bulgaria for a photo-shoot, yeah he was a model.

A hot model with killer green eyes and a packed body and let’s not forget those sexy tattoos that were crawling on his arms.

Finally the plane touched down and I was left hugging a sexy model after we had grabbed our bags.

“Have a fun” Calum hugged me tightly, I smiled pulling away “Im sure as hell gonna! Have fun too” Calum smiled at me “Sure as hell gonna!” he used my words “Sleep all day and party all night” I laughed walking out of the airport with Calum beside me.

“Seriously though, look after yourself Vic, I’ll text you when I have some time and we can go out for a couple drink’s” I nodded my head getting into the taxi that Calum had waved down.

 “Alright, alright. Dad.”  I smiled at Calum who was chuckling at my lame words- in my opinion “Call me dad all you want now, but later you will be screaming papi” Calum winked at me closing the taxi door shut I stared at him with a wide mouth, before I could speak the taxi driver started up the car and drove away.

I closed my mouth shut and turned around I looked at Calum through the back window of the taxi and watched Calum getting into a black limo, what a killer. I put on my black sunnies and looked out of the window admiring all the tress and the bright twinkling sun that was winking up at me.

Let’s just take a minute to take in the fact that Bulgaria was a beautiful country.

And can I get an amen for the hot guys? Most of the guys that I gawked at were ripped, tanned and had tattoos or piercings, lets just say that I had a thing for tattoos and piercings. Something about them turns me on.

After a pretty relaxing drive I finally arrived at the hotel ‘Evirka Beach Club Hotel’ lets just say my jaw fell once the taxi driver started to drive into the hotels drop offs.

Not only was it huge it was very large, and was practically screaming luxury. It was beautiful and the service was beyond believable with how nice the people were.

The lobby was fancy, pretty much the whole hotel was fancy! After signing in and grabbing my room key I made my way up to my room and practically jumped on the queen-sized bed once I walked into the bedroom. I threw my luggage on the ground and walked around my large room, opening the curtains wide open welcoming the bright sun.

 After taking a tour around my hotel room, I ended it short once I took my clothes off and ran a warm bath. My body felt so tired, champagne and strawberries were just the right thing for me at the moment. By the time I had showered and put on a turquoise and black triangle swim set with a black beach cardigan the sun had sent leaving a beautiful range of colours painted across the sky.

I looked out of my window and admired the sunset and watched as people played, swam and enjoyed the hotel facilities in the hotels grand outdoor pool. Not far in the distance behind the bright, mostly white umbrellas I had the perfect close-up view of the Northern side of sunny beach, its light blue water twinkling under the suns brightness and the yellow-whitish sand giving the water a calm soothing look.

Wow…where the hell did all these descriptive words come from? I think I’ve been brain washed. How funny. LOL. Now i just got boring…. Taking a sip of my drink I put the now empty glass of champagne on the coffee table besides me and walked back into my room, I put on a pair of black sandals, grabbed my phone and wallet and left the room.

I came here for adventure, relaxation and too have fun. I wasn’t going to stay in my room for the rest of the night. Walking past the lobby I made my out to the grand outdoor pool, and that is when I held my breath for a couple of seconds.

Most of the guys out here were ripped, tanned and handsome. I might have died when I walked past a group of hot guys who whistled and asked me to join them.

“Don’t be shy, come on” I smiled and shook my head as the tall, dark-haired, blue eyed, tanned guy grabbed my arm “Im not shy” I rolled my eyes and allowed him to hold onto my hand as he pulled me back to his half naked group.

How amazing was this? I’m practically in heaven.

What a damn slut…

“Guys, this is Victoria” I was snapped out of my thoughts and smiled; I waved a hand at the half smirking-half- smiling group of naked guys. “Hey” I spoke awkwardly, gazing down at the ground trying to hide my blush, which I’m sure, was there.

“This is James, Carlo, Sebastian, Christo, Chris, Taylor and Nico” Zac took a deep breath and then chuckled “There my boys” I looked up at Zac and smiled “Nice.” I paused for a couple of seconds, trying to muster up something.

“So you boys gonna be gentlemen’s and offer me a drink or…?” Zac chuckled and put his hand on the small of my back.

“Carlo, throw me a bottle of Jack” Carlo a tall black-haired, blue eyed, tanned guy grabbed a bottle of Jack from the esky and threw it at Zac who opened it and handed it to me.

“Sorry we don’t have cups…” I chuckled and took a sip of the ice-cold Jack. It tasted so good.

 I need something strong.

“That’s alright” Zac cleared his throat and I could feel his burning gaze on me as I took another sip of Jack. I coughed, chocking under Zac’s gaze once again Zac cleared his throat “You okay, girl?” I nodded my head solemnly.

 “Alright then, boys lets make Victoria welcome and have some fun!”