Unlocked-The Answers

Start from the beginning

I’m not planning to bring her back at this time, but you never know.

Will there be a baby Dexister? XD

Dexister? That’s a cute mash up. And yes, I think it’s safe to say they’ll be reproducing.

Is Fallon's mother going to hate her her entire life?

I don’t think Gwen hates Fallon. I think she hates herself for turning a blind eye to the influence the Locke family had over Fallon. I also think she hates Simeon for taking her only daughter and the only family she had left after Fallon’s father died.

How come Fallon's father hasn't come back to talk to her again?

Marshall Keyes is dead and can only leave Hell on All Hallow’s Eve.  Don’t be surprised if he turns up a few times in UT4.

What was the birthday gift?

I think you mean what did the twins give Fallon for Valentine’s Day?  If so, that will be revealed in the prologue of the fourth book, but I sure didn’t expect people to be so curious about it.

Who was Lucian's first time?

It was Daphne Spellman during that fateful few minutes in the teacher’s lounge freshman year.

Are Daphne and Seth ever going to happen again?

Seth would be a fool to let that happen. Daphne broke his heart not once but twice. I think that poor boy has learned his lesson.

Will Fallon develop stronger powers for herself so she doesn't need the twins’ strength to draw from so she can do more solo stuff?