The Next Generation

Hey I hope you like this book also check out my other book A New Demigod, Ps I dont own any of the charcters or ideas so on and son on enjoy!

My alarm rang a loud annoying noise into my ear. I turned to my left to see if my sister Taylor was awake yet, she never wakes up on time unless I wake her up. So I did what I normaly do to wake her up and threw my pillow at her.

"ughhh" she groaned and got up rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Today is the day, we find out what faction we belong in" I tell her excitment in my voice. Which is true I am excited but I am also nervous to find it out.

We both get out of bed and head to our little small bathroom. After brushing out teeth  I look over to see her emerald green/ turquoise blue eyes trained carefully as she brushes her black med-length neck short hair making sure to part it to the left and making sure her side bangs are even. She does this swiftly because since we are in abnegation we only have a minute or so in the mirror. She is wearing a gray vest over a gray long sleeve shirt with gray jeans and gray low converses.

I turn back to see my reflection. I see my hazel- green eyes, my brown with a slight gold tint hair in a mess. I quickly brush it then Taylor comes iver and puts it in a bun. I then slip into my gray jeans, gray ballet slippers and gray sweater. Just in time to hear my, our dad to call us down.

" Taylor, Stella hurry down you don't wan to be late" 

"Okay" we said in unison as we rushed down the stairs. On the way out the door we both grabbed a muffin and rushed out. As we walked past all the same gray buildings I see an elderly women carrying a bag of food up her steps. Taylor and I drop our muffins, literally and sprint over to help her.

" Thank you, kindley" the elderly lady said smiling.

" No problem" we yell back as rush over to our muffins, pick them up and trow them in the closet trash can. We had like 20 to choose from there is every 5 feet.

" I guess we are skippping lunch" Taylor says turning towards me.

" Eating is to selfish" I reply, we both start laughing we make jokes like this all the time.

It felt like forever until we got to school, but its only a few blocks away. All the while I was thinking about my test. I dont know what to do, if I leave how will I know my sister wont come with me. What if we get split up, our brother already left but we don't blame him.

As we walked into the cafteria I observed the the other factions. The Candor were no doubt gossiping, the Dauntless talking about  jumping off some building again, the Erudite having a convosation about the latest thing we learned about the Amity talking about poems and nature all that stuff and then the Abnegation softly talking about how they helped the factionless last week and how they are getting more rights and stuff. Taylor and I take a seat and get lost in out own worlds.

Taylor's POV

Walking to school Stella was very quiet she is usually very entergenic and talkitive she was probably just nervouse well so was I. As we walked into school every table was talking loudly except Abnegation, no surprise. As we sat down the quietness continued as me and Stella get lost in thought.

We both snap out as our names our called. We slowly get up and push in our chairs and headed for the doors, we stepped in front of our doors right next to each other we turned to face each other and wispered good luck as the doors opened.