Super Naturals: Holmes Chapel (A Ziall Fanfic)

Author's note: Hiya ladies! This is the official winner of the tally votes I made in Taming Niall. The first official chapter will be posted after that story is finished.

So if you haven't read it yet. READ IT NOW.

Anyway, I hope you guys like this and there will be another contest that will be held for this book but this one will be the exciting one. :) I will post the contest's details after this debut prologue started to gain attention. :D

This story will be mostly be told in Zayn's and Niall's POV but mostly Zayn. :) I hope you guys like it. ;) ENJOY

Oh, if you have any comments or suggestions for this story feel free to comment. :D That's all lovelies! The best comment as usual gets the dedication for the next chapter. :)

-Babyface xxx

P.S This is slightly inspired by Teen Wolf and the books written by Laurell K. Hamilton. :)

P.P.S Please read the note on the end.

+++++++++++++++

There are three things that cannot be long hidden

The Sun

The Moon

The TRUTH

"So could anyone define me Truth? What is Truth?"

I sat silently on my seat tapping my pencil sofly on my open book. My eyes trained towards the words not on my book but the hidden paper on top of it. I smiled at the words listed there: "Pizza Night?"

"Mr Malik?" My head snapped up and looked towards Mr. Gideon. I heard a giggle on the side making me smile even wider when I looked at the old man in front.

"Yes sir." I said as Mr. Gideon sat on the edge of his desk in front of the class. He pointed towards the words and smiled at me.

"Would you care to share us what you think of Truth?" Mr. Gideon asked. I sighed and looked at the blonde beauty beside me. His blue eyes gave me something. Comfort.

"The truth can never be hidden. Truth defines what you really are. You could bury it in a thousand lies but it can never be enough. It's a beautiful and terrible thing. Sometimes it could trick you, sometimes it won't. Everyone is a monster in their own way and that is Truth. A beautiful and terrible monster." I said and looked up at Mr. Gideon who was looking at me with understanding.

"Very good. Mr. Malik."

----

"What was that back there?" Niall asked, my one and only blonde beauty. I smiled at him  i leaned against my locker. I pulled Niall against me by the waist. Kissing his forehead.

"The truth" I muttered  Niall buried his head on the crook of my neck.

"No, I mean. You know--"

"Oh that, we are monsters Ni. We can't hide that." I said as I looked down at him.

"In form but what we are, it's not monsters." Niall mumbled as he traced my collarbones peeking through my black t-shirt.

"Then what do you want to call people like us?" I asked as Niall smiled and kissed me softly on my lips.

"Super Naturals. We are the Super Naturals."

++++++

There it is lovelies so if you want me to start this bad boy, vote for latest chapter of Taming Niall until it reached it certain goal 40 votes and more. :)

So Read It Now. :D

Love yah guuuys. :))

-babyface xx

P.S Please vote and comment, if you want me to continue this too. :) Thanks guys. :))