Chapter 31- Week 1 part 6

Sorry so late, But I had to redo the chapter again. Didn't like how it was the first time. lol. SOOOO thanks to all of you who have waited patiently and stuck with the story this far. I know I had took a long break but I really needed a break just for a little while. But now Im back and writing so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. NEXT WEEK will start a new week in the story also. If there is any mistakes sorry but you already know how it is.lol 

Dont forget to comment and vote and add to your library if you havent yet. 

Thanks Whitney (Whines8)

*******************************************************************************************

Chapter 31- Week 1 part 6

Jayden’s POV 

It’s been quiet since we started back to the estate. Everyone’s been deep in their own thoughts. Myself included. I’ve been thinking about everything that happen back at The Den and despite what went down with Vita and Damon and their threats towards us, along with the stress of Amelia meeting our sister for the first time, it seems I’m more concerned about my brothers.

Kendall and Cole have been completely out of it even before we left the club and I have a few theories on why. Kendall tried to cover up what was going on with him by trying to suggest staying at the club a little longer, which I knew he only wanted to do just so he could find himself a distraction. As for my brother Cole, he was harder to read, but I knew something was up when he demanded we leave the club. Glancing slightly to my side, I silently watched my brother Kendall as he stared out the window. I could tell right away his mind was heavy with something and I also had a feeling of what that something actually was, or should I say who. 

Vita. Ever since she left our table back at the club, Kendall has been uncharacteristically silent and that worried me greatly. Vita, even though it pains me to say it, still has a small part of my brothers heart which I’m sure she is very much aware of. And I’m even more sure that, that is what has Kendall in such a foul mood. I know how hurt and angry he was when everything happened between Vita and us and if he still has any type of feelings towards her, I know that will eat away at him. He won’t admit it, but it will.

And then there’s my brother Cole. I’m sure to someone else Cole seemed like his usual brooding self when we were leaving the club, but I knew better. Kendall was to caught up in his own mood to notice, but I could tell something was going on with him too. 

Turning my focus towards the front of the car, I let my eyes rest on the side of Amelia’s face. She was worrying her lip while staring absentmindedly down at her hands. As we went along the roads, the glare from the street lights we passed by would light up her face every so often which let me see her furrowed brows and narrowed eyes as she fidgeted with her small fingers. I could tell without even needing to asked that she was burning with questions. Questions she had a right to know the answers to… Questions we couldn’t give answers to just yet.

My eyes pulled away from Amelia and settled lastly on the rear view mirror and I wasn’t in the slightest surprise with what I saw. Cole’s eyes were narrowed in a glare and he was directing that glare at me.

This is what I was most worried about, because not only was it obvious Cole’s mood was worse then usual, it seemed the reason for his mood had everything to do with Amelia.