Rainy Days. (Kaneki Ken x Reader (Kakuja form)

It was raining, of course. It had been for the past week or so... leaving you and your partner, Kaneki, with nothing to do but mope around.

You are a ghoul, and you had met Kaneki at Anteiku. His snowy white hair always left you in a daze as you watched him shuffle around making coffee. You had lots of interesting conversations with him, and shared a love for literature. Your first date with him consisted of a small picnic at a lakeside. He had also brought a few books to talk with you about. From that moment on, you just couldn't keep your mind off of him.

You sighed deeply, staring out of the window as you reminded yourself of the thought. You turned around to see Kaneki reading a book on the bed, looking as bored as you. You turned back to look at the rainy outside as an idea struck your mind.

"Kaneki?" You hummed as you crawled your way to the side of the bed he was laying on. He yawned, and shifted his eyes from the book to you.

"Hm?"

"I'd really like to do something, wouldn't you?" You asked him. He squinted his eyes at you and furrowed his brow.

"You're up to something (y/n)." He said grinning.

"I am not, I'm just a...really... bored individual." You said sporting a slight puppy-eyed looked on your face. "Please?"

Kaneki put his book down and sighed. "What exactly are you wanting to do? We can't go anywhere, it's practically flooded outside."

"Well it's a good thing that we don't have to go outside for this. Now come down here and sit with me." You patted the spot on the floor in front of you. Kaneki slid off the bed with ease and leaned his head against the palm of his hand. The rain had picked up and was a lot louder against the window now.

"Alright, what now?" He asked.

"We're going to play a game, ok?" Kaneki nodded, "The instructions are somewhat simple... all you have to do, or, all we have to do, is kiss each other."

Kaneki gave a confused look. "That doesn't really sound like a game. It sounds more like you trying to-MPH!" His sentence was silenced by your hand covering his mouth.

"If you'd let me finish my sentences...there ARE rules to this, thus making it a game. Now may I proceed?" You asked. Kaneki rolled his eyes in response.

"The one rule is that you cannot touch each other. Your hands have to be at your side the entire time. And the first one to give in, loses. It's that simple."

You grinned at his dumbfounded expression. You and Kaneki had been intimate before, but it didn't really happen that often. Maybe once every two months.

You raised an eyebrow at the white haired boy, asking for an answer. He looked amused and chuckled before leaning in to kiss you, his hands reaching for your face out of instinct. You quickly shooed them away and pointed a finger.

"Remember the rules." You said.

He raised his hands up as if to say, "Whatever" and then tied them around his back.

You felt a blush haze over your cheeks as his tongue went into your mouth. You followed his movements and opened your eyes a bit to see his face was flustered as well. Kissing became more of a battle as the time went by. And you soon discovered that this wasn't a good idea.

He is too good of a kisser.

You felt the need to just grab him and touch him, but you couldn't. Your hands trembled as they fought the need. Kaneki noticed your actions and decided to turn it up a bit more. He went down and kissed your neck, to your collarbone and back up to your jaw line, leaving small bites here and there.

He knew you all too well, and you mentally cursed yourself. He began to lick and nip at your sweet spot, and he was just waiting for that whimper you always did when he stimulated your neck. Your hands drifted from your legs onto his legs. You were slowly but surely losing at this point, fighting the urge to moan.

And you gave in.

"Kaneki..." you gasped as you started running your hands through his hair. He did the same, grabbing your head and pulling it closer to his as he kissed you harder. At this point he couldn't wait any longer and he placed you on the bed, taking your shirt and bra off in the process.

He attacked your chest, sucking and biting...leaving you in a pleasure filled daze. He took the rest of your clothing off, obviously in a hurry, leaving your bare form in front of him. Your face went hot as his tongue tralied your stomach and down to your opening.

His tongue hungrily went over your slit, causing you to cry out. His motions were more erratic and rough with each flick of his tongue, sending you into over drive. He abruptly stopped his actions, making you whine in frustration. You tried to recollect yourself as he peeled away his clothing and was soon on top of you.

Your nails dug into his back as pure pleasure flooded over your body. The smooth and gentle thrusts went rougher and rouger each time you moaned out his name. The pleasure was building up inside until,

"K-Kaneki...!"

"(Y/n)..."

...you both climaxed.

His form laid next to yours as you stretched your arm around his chest.

"I'd like to play this game more often." Kaneki breathed out.