Introduction

This story has been revised but the original raw version is kept on my private compilation.

This is going to be released soon under LIB.  Hope you could buy a copy and witness the story of a man who had been cynical against love.  And how a romance writer tamed him to believe in love once more.

-----

Welcome to romantic world of Sofie!

The Savaged Casanova is the first installment of my Most Sought Bachelor Series in Wattpad.  It is a story of a cynical man who turned away from love because of his painful past.  Then a struggling romance novelist seduced him into falling in love.

Many people fell in love in this story—especially with Moira and Ivo.  Sana mahalin niyo rin sila gaya ng pagmamahal ko sa kanila.

I dedicate this book to my Creator.  Without His miraculous hands, I wouldn’t be writing this.

To my family for supporting my new found hobby and driving me back and forth to the publishers.

My company and my colleagues for promising their support in my book.

To wattpad—where it all starts.  It was a dream of mine to write a book and a cherry on top of the ice cream to publish it.

To LIB, Miss Agnes for trusting my book.

To my wattpad co-authors: CI Roham—my mentor and coach.  Loveorhatethisgurl—for being so supportive and my followers—thank you so much.