Chapter 14...

Chapter 14

Chresanto's POV~

12:30 Sat. Starbucks

My head on the table; wondering why I'm feeling like this; when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I held my head up to see a waitress standing beside the table. "I'm sorry sir, but more customers are arriving and they need extra tables. I was figuring you were done.-"

"Sure" I said, getting up. "I was done"

I pulled out five dollars from my pocket and set it on the table. "Thank you" I said, walking away. I know this isn't the type of restaurant where you leave tips on the tables but I didn't care. I just needed to get out of there.

I quickly walked onto the sidewalk and sped down, trying to avoid anything in my way. I don't know why, but I'm feeling a certain way...to change.

I know why I'm feeling this certain way... I finally realize I'm really, doing wrong. I'm making life hard for me, just by making someone else's life...difficult. The same thing pops up in my mind every time. 'Im going to change'.

It never happens. I want it to happen. I don't even care what others will say. I'm going to find her, and tell her....how I really feel...

Craig's POV~

1:20~

Just as she started to wake up, I unwrapped my arms from around her waist. I didn't want her to know I has them around her. I quickly turned, to act like I was sleeping the other way. I could feel her glance pecking at me. "I saw that Craig" her soft voice spoke, a small laugh escaped her mouth. I smiled and turned to her. She took her hand and poked my nose. "Not-so-slickster" she spoke;a smile spread across her face.

I chuckled. Her smile faded as she slowly turned facing the ceiling. "Do you think my parents are looking for me?" she inquired, still glaring at the ceiling. I blinked and sighed. "Nstausha...don't worry about them,"I said, moving closer to her. I could see her expression soften a little. "How can I not?" she questioned, her glance finally focused on me. I held her hand, intertwining my fingers with hers."Because I'm here for you" I said, slightly smiling. I stated deeply into her eyes.

A smile spread across her face."I know you would" she spoke, returning the deep glance into my eyes. I wanted to lean in, but I didn't know if she'd take it. I wanted to kiss her, to make her feel safe. I wanted her to be safe, in my arms. "Craig?" she asked in her softest voice. "Hm?"

"What would I be without you?"

"No, what would we be, without each other" I said. I ran my finger down her cheek and leaned in. I pulled her closer as soon as our lips touched. Her grip on my hand loosened as we got deeper into the kiss. I pulled away and looked into her eyes. "Be mine...please"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob's POV~

I was walking down the street when I saw Chresanto speeding down the street. I held my arm out to stop him in his tracks. "Woah there, where are you going?" I questioned,raising my eyebrow. "C'mon man, I gotta get somewhere!" he exclaimed, trying to move out the way. I stepped in front of him. "Where?"

"Somewhere!" he shouted. I threw my hands up in surrender. "Okay Okay!" I squealed. Chresanto stepped away from me and continued to speed down the street. I shook my head. Nigga always want to chase after something.

As I continued to walk, a few of my homies, and some girl walked up to me. "Ayeee!" said Marcus,basically the leader of the group. I dapped him and slid my hand in my pocket. "So, you got somethin' to do?" he questioned. "Nah" I said. Marcus pulled a piece of wrinkled paper from his pocket and pushed it in my hand. "Meet us as 8:00" he said, looking around. I raised my eyebrow. "Why?"