Chapter 2: Again, I'm not a pillow

Hi everyone! As I said the editing is slow but just keep in mind somethings have changed but the whole story makes more sense already. Also, and even though the story says completed, it is not, I made private the chapters that need to be edited, this story in total has 67 chapters, so only when the story is published with that amount of chapters you will know that it is finally done.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope it's turning out to be a better story based on what I wrote in the first place three years ago.

Enjoy!

Anne

Edited in: 22/02/16
•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Edited in: 22/02/16•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Chapter 2: Again, I'm not a pillow

Cody's P.O.V

Four years later and here I am again. I've been looking forward to this moment for quite a while now. Work has taken over my life in so many different ways that I simply can't explain how it feels to go back home, to finally get rid of that homesickness that has been bottling up for years.

Even though this year was my best yet and I sold out most of my shows and sold millions of albums, I only got an eight-week vacation, but I'm not complaining, it's more than nothing, after all.

My life has been exhausting, fans and work wear me off every day and getting eight weeks of freedom feels nice - sure there will always be some fans around, but it's nothing compared to what I'm used to every day.

I've been to Australia a few times since I became famous, but I never had the chance to come to Gold Coast and visit my friends, friends that I lost contact with during the moving to L.A., between losing my phone and being thrown to a pile of work to do every day, I forgot to nurture my friendships back home. To say the truth I was deprived of doing so.

As the big boy I am already - being sixteen is quite old - I begged my parents to travel by myself, yet due to some messes I got into, they insisted to tag along. I love my family, I do, but I wanted to do this on my own, be independent for a while.

I should have known better than to argue with them, maybe I wouldn't have ended up being squeezed in my seat between my sister and my brother, which at some point, thought I resembled a pillow.

I opened up my diary, a black notebook I use to write down some song ideas and thoughtful quotes that sometimes fly through my mind, and also poems, lots of them, all about one only girl.

Katherine was my childhood sweetheart, a cheerful girl with a brave spirit and a huge heart to love anyone and anything. She was never a girly girl, most of the times she was a tomboy, and I liked it, it made it easier to talk to her. Eventually, my heart would go crazy at the thought of her coming to my house to play, especially when she started growing up and gaining some curves, even if very softly, they were there.