The Time Of Running

Hey! This is an introduction to the actual book! Hope you enjoy it! Comment fan and vote below please!

The Time Of Running.

In a dark vision of the near future, visionary scientist Professor D. R. Faradate, fearing humanities self destruction has created a collection of better humans. These creations are met with obvious hatred from world leaders. They soon have outraged calls for elimination. "Abominations, malfunction riddled mistakes, a madman's insanity!" are just a few phrases used in the worldwide debate that ended in free reign for all countries to dispose of what Professor D. R. Faradate had taken to calling the, 'Issaugotas'

All countries leapt into what was originally planned as a 'humane, neat disposal' that later spiralled into a holocaust.

With millions screaming for his blood for acts against humanity the Professor sent the hundreds of Issaugotas out into the world after altering their true appearance to aid them in blending in with the rest of the human race.

After his death the Issaugotas had no one to mend or update their half human software. The few that had been caught were killed or imprisoned and interrogated in a last ditch effort to contain the remainders, these efforts bore no fruit.

Months after the supposed wipe out of the Issaugotas software was found in the Professors lab suggesting that his creations were more than able of updating themselves. Left to register their condition they could age and change appearances. If within a twenty four hours of their masters death and if they received no further updates or aid, all memories of life before would be wiped, deleted. They could begin a relatively human life.

Hurriedly this information was made public but it was too late. The Professors last wish, it seems, to save the rest of the human race (how he intended to do this remains unknown.) has carried on after his untimely death.

The public were allowed to capture and turn in what they thought to be Issaugotas immediately. None were brought in.

Outraged by the last Issaugotas remaining unharmed, one of the most powerful countries used its supply of nuclear and atomic weapons to either overthrow or eliminate all others in positions of ruling power.

The Russians took over as the only rulers of earth. Antarctica was quickly converted into one kingdom. Everywhere else was with conquered or succumbed to the might of newly made Pakrolt

Ruling earth under a harsher than hell iron fist, Pakrolt began elimination of anyone even suspected of being or harbouring an Issaugotas. All humans were registered and tracked from the ginormous kingdom.

Earth was then divided via continents: Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Oceania, Europe, Antarctica. The overlord of Pakrolt, Gavriil Pankratev, later renamed them: Jedan, Dva, Tri, Cetiri, Pet Sest Sedam. All Russian numbers.

No continents were appointed specific jobs, they did however, need to give boys and girls to Pakrolt to be trained as 'The Guards' who served Pakrolt while hunting for rebels, Issaugotas, and perpetrators of the strict law. Upon turning sixteen for boys and fifteen for girls, each continent would loose children. Girls were taken earlier to be trained as the perfect wives or senke (shadows) many boys lost the Gris they loved as after five years of training they were shipped all over Pakrolt and the world. Boys were trimmed and moulded until they were the perfect soldiers.

However to keep some workforce in continents, only one hundred were selected ever year. One hundred boys, one hundred girls. All picked at random at unspecific times of the year. Wrong doers and criminals were also taken.

The age limit for 'the taken' became eighteen. No one was safe.k

Ten long years later, Tristan Cantle see's something he shouldn't have. Pakrolts darkest secret. In doing so he finds something that shouldn't even exist...someone that shouldn't even exist. Danger is all around him now, who should he trust? But there is hope. For years there has been talk of the legendary city of Atlanta. A myth from the old days has returned in stories. It is said that Atlanta is a safe refuge for those who need to run. But does it even exist? And will Tristan even make it there before Pakrolt catches up to him?

...

The secret is out.

...

The Issaugotas are running.

...

'The Taken' have been chosen.

...

Pakrolt is coming.

...

...

...

Now has become the time of running.