CHAPTER 13

“Kendall!”

            Heard his name being called, Kendall turned his head and saw Jo frowned at him, “What?”

            “I’ve call you for like thousand times and you just ignored me. What’s wrong?” Jo protested.

            They were at the bistro, had a lunch break together before Kendall had to perform on a talk show with the band and Jo had to shoot her new beauty video. They both were very busy lately, not only them, but also Camille who were in New York doing the new music festival project.

            “Sorry. I have something on my mind.” Kendall apologized, knowing he shouldn’t have acting like this in front of Jo after 2 weeks didn’t see her.

            Jo learned his face, “What’s that?”

            “Nothing,” Kendall shook his head. He hid his face from the Jo Taylor’s glaze.

           Jo rolled her eyes, "I know you've been thinking about something. What's that?"

            “Is this about James? Do you still confuse about your feelings?” Jo guessed. She pulled her soft blonde hair into a messy ponytail.

            Kendall nodded, “Yes and no,”

            “Huh?” Jo frowned, “You better talk instead of make me confuse.”

         Actually Kendall had no idea how to tell someone about his odd theory, “I think…” Kendall sighed, this was too hard for him to speak his craziness, “I have a crazy theory.”

            She crossed her hands on her chest, “What is that?”

            “And this is about…” Kendall looked into Jo’s blue eyes, “about Shane and James. I think they related to each other.”

            Jo sighed. She was annoyed about this topic, “We’ve talked about this, Ken. As much as I love you, I can’t stand about this anymore, okay?” her eyes gazing into the green eyes, “They are not the same person.” She stated.

            “I know but… listen,” Kendall grabbed her hand, trying to convince her, “Shane was born in New York, his Mom was single parent and… he told me that he was a mistake, he was the result from his Mom’s affair with her boss.”

            Jo frowned, “Why it has something to do with James?”

            “James is 2 years older than me and Shane. He was born and raised in New York because his Dad builds their company there. James just told me… his Dad once cheated on his Mom with his assistant and had a kid.”

            Jo gasped, “Oh my God!” she must be knew what Kendall was going to say next. Her face told everything.  

            Kendall continued, “I met Arthur Diamond week ago. I saw a white thin line on his left cheekbone and that’s the exact same birthmark that Shane had. He told me that he had the same birthmark with his Dad.”

            “God!” Jo closed her mouth, “So, you think James is Shane’s brother?”

            Kendall nodded. As much as he didn’t want to believe to his crazy theory, he had to. There’s so much stories matched each other and he couldn’t deny it.

            “Yes. James Diamond is a brother to Shane Adams.”

***

            James rested his chin on his palm, eyes locking into Kendall who still eating his pudding. Both of them were on one of Kendall’s favorite Italian Restaurant, having lunch date. The brunet was just got back after spent a week in Asia for meetings and planning the company’s newest housing complex and hotels