Chapter One - Electricity

My name is Strike. This is the story of how I died.

Well, not really died. You know my name, and this is my story. If I started at the beginning, I'd begin at the beginning.

On a dark, and stormy night, I walked down a street. It was the biggest thunderstorm this state ever had. I had my hood up, as if I didn't want to be seen. The road was completely empty. I looked around, and put down my hood. My hair is navy blue. My hoodie and jeans completely blended in with the rain. Suddenly, another teenager came out. That teenager put down his hood, and revealed perfectly midnight black hair. It was like looking into a black hole, but in the shape of hair.

        "Jack." I said. Somehow, if you were standing there, you could hear my voice over the storm. "Strike." Jack replied. He walked over to me. Before he could reach me, I was struck by lightning. I fell to the ground, a lifeless corpse. I got up before Jack could recover, and my hands started to glow. I pointed my hands at him, and lightning came out of my fingertips, all five, and struck Jack on his head.

 He rose with a groan, and his eyes were pure black. He looked over at me, and he spoke in a voice that was definately not his. "Strike, you are going to die." I clenched my fists. I ran over, and punches him in the stomach. His body flew into the sky, and slammed into the wall. I jumped over to him, and reached him in a single bound. I punched him into the air, jumped above him, and slammed him down. As I prepared to slay him, He raised his hand, grabbed my foot, and threw me hundreds of miles. I landed in Maine.