Meet and greet

"That wasn't my intention  but you know what they say you either got it or you don't" I immediately regret saying that.

"That is true" she responds with a smile on her face.

I can see that Paris had come over ,to avoid any other stupid moments I direct my attention to the group of smartly dressed men and where Paris was stood. I take a few steps closer to them. I can't work out who's who but I do recognise the little blonde haired girl in the pink dress and mask ,it was Ana. All I had to do was find out which one was Ivan. I was about to speak up ,when I felt a cold hand on my shoulder.

A turned round to see a man who also had silver hair and red eyes.

"I see you have met my sister Monroe, my name is Byron. Would you like to dance with me?" he asks, I wasn't sure what to do so I looked over to Paris who was rapidly nodding her head.

"Don't worry I'm the nice one, it's my sister you want to stay away from" he jokes. I smile and except ,we walk over to the slightly full dance floor. He faces towards me and connects our hands. I felt unbelievable embarrassed, a young girl like myself dancing with a grown man.

"I'm not a very good dancer" I confess

"Neither am I, you would of thought being as old as I am, I would of learned" he joked

"Don't worry my intentions are strictly business, you're probably feeling uncomfortable so I'll make it quick"

"Ok"

"How old are you?" He questions as he moves across the dance floor.

"17"

"Family?" He continues

"No"

"Who brought you here?"

"Colt" i blankly respond s

"What are you going to do if you get out if this place?"

"I don't know, probably go back to work, that's if they let me"

"How can we trust you?"

"I don't understand"

"How do we know you won't tell everyone that you were kidnapped by vampires?"

"Well I don't really fancy going into a mental asylum , so probably no one " my answer makes him laugh out loud , causing everyone to look at us.

"That's the first time I've heard that"

We danced for a little longer, it wasn't that hard I think I've got the hang of it.

"Well it was a pleasure dancing with you Rogue" he kissed my hand and led me back to Paris and the rest of them.

"The pleasure was all mine" I return

"That was good , just keep it up there's only three more you have to meet and you're fine alright. Go and talk to some people, Ana was looking for you , she over there with the rest of the Stones"

I can see her spinning around in circles , she's stood with two others I'm guessing there Rose and Hunter.

"Ana?" she looked up at me with confusion.

"It's me Rogue" she immediately runs towards me and wraps her arms around me.

"You made everyone go like this" she said whilst opening get mouth wide, imitating everyone's reaction.

"Rogue, you look beautiful , you're the talk of the evening" Said Rose

"Thank you ,as do you Rose"

"Rogue" Hunter greets

"Hello" I respond

"These are the elders" Rose introduced

"The girl in red , I'm Shiloh, this is my husband Elijah and she is Dove. Ivan has told me that you're the human who assists him with the jobs. If Monroe likes you and Byron trusts you then so do we , I just hope you won't make us regret it " she said.

"I won't " I respond we talk for a little while before they leave, and over walked Colt and the others with Paris.

"Have you seen my son?" Rose asked

"No not yet, is he on dance floor?" I asked. Rose laughed at my response causing me to frown in confusion.

"Ivan slow dancing , I don't think so I've never seen him have any sort of Intimacy with a female let alone waltz with them." She replied

"Maybe it's for the best" said Colt

"Yeah right, poor girl she won't be able to do anything" Said Paris

"I think my Son will make a fine husband , so what's he's protective but so am I" Hunter defends

"We all know there's a fine between our version of protective and Ivan's version of protective" Added Chris

"I can't wait to meet the girl that wins him over" Said Rose

"There's plenty of fine young women here" said Hunter

"If she can get my son to dance then she must be special"Rose added

"Let's be serious though, the work girlfriend makes him cringe , how do you thinks he's going to react when he finds him mate" they all laugh In sync.

I finish talking to them , I notice one of the girls who was standing in a larger group. It was Tasha , I excuse use myself to go and talk to her.

"I don't know who you are but I envy you so bad right now , you look gorgeous"

"It's me Rogue" all the girls are shocked.

"Omg , every single vampire in here was drooling over you even the royal ones , Olivia sure came through"

"I know , is she here i need to thank her"

"Don't look now but there's a blonde haired boy coming this way , I the ink he wants to dance with you" Tasha squeaked.

"Wait what wh-" I felt a tap at my shoulder

"Hello would you like to dance"

"Ok" he takes my hand and walks into a Space.

Colt POV

We all laugh at the last comment made.

"Let's just hope , nothing bad happens the last thing we need is a war to break out" Hunter says.

"Speak of the devil" Said Paris

He came walking towards us with a drink In hand.

"Where did Rouge go?" I asked. I hadn't realised she left , it wasn't exactly hard to find her she was the only person in red.

"She's over there" Chris replied.He flicked his head towards the group of girls , Rogue was being approached by a blonde haired vampire.

"Looks like she's pulled" I said

"Do you blame her , have you seen what she's wearing" Paris adds

Ivan finished his drink and put it down. And walked off.

"Wait look , look " Said Cyrus whilst pointing towards Rogue.

Vote and comment !!!