The Premonition

XXX Katy's POV XXX

Have you ever had one of those dreams, where it felt so real, you would try to wake up but you couldn't. Try to scream out loud for help but it wont come out, you get this terrible feeling inside of you, you cant run away or move, all you can do is stand there. Helplessly.

Well i've been having those kind of dreams since I was six years old and its always the same dream. I guess its supposed to mean something... nah that's probably just me reading too much into things. Anyways my name is Katy Wilson i'm seventeen and i've just moved to Forkin Hill. Its a really small town, you see i just got a adopted so I've had to move here with Amy and Steve. I know what your thinking who adopts seventeen year old girl? apparently they do. Amy seems really nice, Steve on the other hand makes me feel slightly uncomfortable, oh well i guess its because I don't know him yet .

Its Monday morning  and my first day at Riverside High yay! note the sarcasm, I've never been good at making friend or fitting in. I slowly get off my bed and go get a shower, when I'm done i simply wear my my black top, skinny jeans and my grey hoodie. As i open the door Amy walks by.

"Oh good morning Katy breakfast is downstairs, sorry I cant drive you to school on your first day there's an emergency at work so i have to leave now but don't worry Steve will drive you" she says as she rushes around in search of her car keys. I slowly point to her hand as she is holding them. "Oh thanks" she says to me as she runs down the stairs " I'll see you later, have a great day"

I make my way down the stairs and into the kitchen and there Steve is drinking some coffee and reading a newspaper. He hears me walk in and slowly looks me up and down his eyes raking my body " Hello Katy " he says with a smile creeping onto his face. I involuntarily shiver this makes his smile grow wider for some odd reason, I shrug it off  as nothing "Hi" i say and turn around to get my food that was on the counter, I feel his eyes watching me.

After i had finished my breakfast, he turned to me " all done" I nodded "well lets go don't want to be late on your first day" he said as he walked out the house I followed behind him and got into his volkswagen, the car ride to Riverside was fairly boring I must say, I noticed this is like in the middle of a forest strange or what? Anyway we pulled up into the parking lot and the building was nothing special really just an ordinary high school, boring.

"Well Katy were here what do you think of it."he asked me. "well" "Oh it will grow on you" he says to me his hand touches my thigh and he starts to slowly rub his hand up and down "It will be fine,trust me" he whispers. Ok this guy is seriously starting to creep me out and i don't like him touching me it feels disgusting and wrong. " I had some great times here, great memories" " like what ?" i wonder his hand grips my thigh and he slowly looks up and chuckles with a dark evil voice " You'll find out soon my love, very soon." 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys 

This is my first story hope you guys like it remember to Vote  and Comment

" To live doesnt mean your alive"