DJ Rae Rae Don't Know What Number Story This Is (Story #11+1th in the #HankSaga)

By Dan Leicht (D.e.e.L) - @Deeliopunk

  “Well that was fun…”

            “What was fun?”

            “Whoa, did you just interrupt me? I was totally going to say what I was referring to!”

            “I didn’t interrupt you. You weren’t going to say anything, I was just curious.”

            “You see the ‘…’ after my first sentence? That means I wasn’t done talking, it means you were about to interrupt…”

            “No, I wouldn’t do that.”

            “You just did it again!”

            “Sorry, I’m new at this.”

            “New at what? Talking? Go brush your teeth so the plaque monster doesn’t come back.”

            “Yes, Sir.”

            Dan walks about Blue Spaghetti after having just fought Hanilliamk from story number 11. As he walks his feet begin to obtain a groove of some sort, over a matter of seconds the groove begins to become cooler, and the inevitable groovy cool nature of Dan causes his feet to dance upon the walls and past the guy who answers the phone sometimes, and sometimes doesn’t. His feet carry him to the back office of Blue Spaghetti’s. Just before entering the door he notices a half full cup of coffee sitting on the shelf above the coat rack, he drinks it for some reason before entering. Visuals spill into his mind, seen by his eyes, heard by his ears, and groovy cooled by his feet. DJ Rae Rae is in the process of composing her newest beat about not taking any food from the salad bar, or eating the soups.

            “If wicky wicky wicky wicky wicky woo, you touch that stew, I will suspend you, wicky wicky wicky woo, or if you eat some crackers with butter I will make sure you do not get to have another, also don’t touch the cucuuuuuuuumbers, wicky woo woo woo.”

            “That was amazing. You should also write one about not throwing my stories away, or spilling things on them, or taking them home, or reading a page of it and then leaving it somewhere where people who haven’t read it yet can’t find it when you forget about it and go home.”

            “Why Hello there, Dan. Please step into my office.”

            “I already did.”

            “Oh, okay, ummm, well this is awkward.”

            “Yea…”

            “Yup.”

            “Did you just interrupt…”

            “What?”

            Just before Dan was about to copy and paste what he said earlier in the story the right wall of the office where the computer with all the fun games on it exploded! Eyes glaring, teeth chattering, it was as if she was lost, yearning for something gone now to her grasp.

            “I fell out of the envelope.”

            “Martin? That you?”