The Marker Fic

Tyler and Troye were laying on Troye's bed having their normal tumblr time. Tyler reached over to grab his phone from the nightstand when his hand brushed something else. Bringing it up to his face, he studied the object closely before getting an idea. 

"Troye boy? I was wondering if we could try something new tonight." Tyler said, turning to his jewish prince. 

"What is it?"

"Well, I kinda wanna use this marker as a dildo." Tyler looked down, embarrassed, as his cheeks brightened to a nice shad of pink.

"O-okay?"

"Really?" Tyler asked, eyes bright as he stared up at his little Spud. 

"Yeah, sure, why not. Don't forget the hummus though." The beautiful blue eyed boy reminded him.

"Yaaasss"

(le timmity ting tong time skipperoo)

"Okay, Troye, are you ready?" Tyluh asked, eyeing his boy toy named Troy(e) spread out on the bed, two fingers deeo inside himself as hummus squirted out the sides. 

"Never been more prepared. Lets get down to business."

"TO DEFEAT THE HUNS" Tilly sang, as he shoved the marker deep inside Troye's hole. 

Troye half-moaned half-cried at the sensation of the thick chickpea paste and cold plasric utencil deep in him. Tyler Oaktree began to thrust the black marker in and out of his boyfriends hole, listening to the gentle squelch of the hummus as it went in and out of Troye's booty.

"UNG" Troye shouted, feeling the cool plastic touch his special spot. His little Troyblemaker was leaking on his stomach, and he could see Tyler's Little Oakley straining against his sweats.

"Don't you wanna see the world, big boi?" Tyler asked seductively. Biting his lip and thrusting the marker in harder. The squelch squelch squelch of the hummus making him achingly hard. He replaced the marker with his dick, after lubing it up with an excessive amount of hummus. 

He placed a finger in the hummus leaking from Troye's abused hole and brought it to his lovah's lips. He thrusted it in Troye's mouth, watching as Troye's eyes flew open and he started to gag.

"Do you like that? Its roasted garlic." He said, picking up more and shoving it in. 

Troye gagged several times before vomitting around Tyler's fingers. The vomit dribbled onto his chest and shot from the space around the magic sticks. 

Tyler licked up the vomit and continued to thrust into Troye, the squelching getting louder and louder. 

"OH LORDY" Troye shouted, as he came onto his chest and Tyler's chin.

"ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER Q AND SLAY" Tyler screamed, punctuating each word with a thrust and squelch instead of a clap. 

"I CAN SHOW YOU THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD" And with that, he was coming on both his and Troye's chests. Too tired to pull out, he fell asleep inside Troye with hummus and a little bit of vomit mingling on the bed.

-----

Tyler kept the marker and everytime Troye visits, they reserve a night for hot marker sex.

-----

I'm beyond sorry for this. (but also, ayyyye the return of the squelching)

Find me on tumblr: troyeliner