We Do What We Want To (Sleeping with Sirens fanfic)

Jinx's P.O.V

"Jinxy!" Kellin squeals.

"What?" I ask in my high voice, waking up. His eye's were red and puffy. "Kellin, what's wrong?" I ask.

"We're moving!" he says sadly. We were nine, known each outher for seven years. I jump out of bed and run ot him.

"You're leaving?" I ask. He nods and hugs me.

"I will miss you." I say.

"We will write each other, okay?" he says. I nod and we walk outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*8 years later*

"What are you doing this weekend?" Evie asks me.

"Not sure yet." I say and shrug.

"My birthday is soon. Seventeen! We will be the same age soon!" she says proudly. I laugh as we walk out of the school.

"At least it is Friday. Finally!" I say. "Wanna hang at my house?" I ask. She nods as we load into her car. She texts her mom and I drive us back to our house. As we walk to the front door I see Crystal, my fifteen year old sister, walking out.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Amber's place." she says. I nod and walk in the door. Evie and I plop down on the couch and sigh.

"You still have this?" she asks, picking up my big book of pictures.

"Of course." I say, sitting up next to her. We flip through the pages, examining the pictures. We come to a page with nine year old me, standing next to a smiling boy with black hair. I sigh and flip the page.

"Who was that?" Evie asks.

"A boy." I say carelessly.

"Who?" she says sternly. "His name is Kellin, I have know him since I was two. We were super close. He moved and we promised to keep in touch but he stopped replying to everything. He lied. It may sound silly but now I hate him. He broke a promise." I say truthfully.

"Why did he stop replying?" Evie asks.

"Don't know, Don't care." I say. I may be a little hard on him, but it has been eight years. He probably barely remember's me anyway. We look through the rest of the book and eventually pop in a movie. Evie looks at the time and gasps.

"My mom is gonna kill me!" She says.

"You wanna stay here?" I ask. She nods and we both text our mom's. My mom eventually gets home and greets us both. She walks away and disappears into her office to do work. A few hours later, we finish our little movie marathon.

"I'm so tired!" Evie yawns.

"Bed time!" I say and run upstairs. I jump onto the bed and snuggle under the covers.

"Give me roooom." Evie whines. I scooch over and she climbs in next to me. We both immediately fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Girls! I got doughnuts!" mom calls from downstairs. Evie and I jump up and race down the stairs. We both eat the doughtnuts and chug down chocolate milk.

"Whoa, I can feel the hyperness filling my veins." Evie says. We both laugh as we, once again, race up the stairs.

"I win!" I squeal as I reach the top. We walk into the room and brush our hair out. I slip on some blue shorts and a spongebob shirt. We are super random, if you haven't noticed. I throw Evie some clothes and do my makeup.