As Long As You Love Me - Chapter Nine

9.

Dylan’s POV;

I unlocked the house door and threw my keys on the counter. “Go ahead and make yourself at home.” I said to Vince and Frankie. My parents were having another date night tonight so I invited the two of them over for a Friday night movie marathon. I sat my bag by the steps and walked into the kitchen, grabbing three sodas from the fridge and a bag of popcorn from the pantry to put in the microwave. “Chips or pretzels?” I called out.

“Chips.” I heard a voice say, but it wasn’t Vince or Frankie’s.

I turned around to see Ryan and Justin walking into the house. “Aren’t you guys supposed to be out?”

“Yeah, but it’s raining now and the pool party that was supposed to happen, is cancelled. We were just gonna come home and play video games but now that plan is cancelled too.” Ryan said.

“Whatever, just leave. Find some sluts and go to the movies or something.”

“Or we can hang out with you guys here.” Justin smiled, leaning against the counter.

“I’m sure Frankie wouldn’t mind Dill, please?” Ryan asked. Even though it was more of a statement, and not a question.

Just to help my case out, not, Vince came from out of the living room, “Did you ask something baby?” He paused when he saw Justin and Ryan, his guard immediately being pulled up. “Hey.”

“Justin’s not here to cause trouble, our plans just got cancelled and we just wanna hang out here.” Ryan negotiated.

“Well, it is your house.” Vince laughed; hopefully I was the only one that could tell that laugh was forced.

“Yeah, it is.” Ryan muttered, rubbing the back of his neck.

“We’re watching Predator, so grab your soda and come on.” I rolled my eyes and walked into the living room.

Tonight is going to be a long night.

Vince’s POV;

I sat next to Dylan and wrapped my arm around her shoulder, and she snuggled against my body. The moment was short lived when Justin came and broke the both of us apart by sitting in between us. I groaned and sat up straight. “Really dude?”

“It’s a free country, I can sit where ever I want.” He muttered.

“Do you mind sitting on the floor or on the other perfectly empty couch across the room?” Dylan said, smacking his arm after each word to add emphasis.

“Yes I do mind. I also mind you hitting me for no reason.” Justin snapped.

“Guys shut up, the movies starting.” Frankie shushed.

I wanted to knock this kid out for breaking Dylan and I apart. I hated the fact that he always had to get what he wanted. So when Dylan got scared, on instinct she would lean into him and not me. He’s gonna say some stupid comforting shit to make her blush and bam. I hated thinking this way, God knows I torture myself with it, but I could lose Dylan, and I didn’t want to. I loved her, and I know that’s a strong word but I’ve always loved her. I’ve gotten to know her slowly and I don’t regret her being the girl for me.

Now if only I could get her alone tonight.

Justin’s POV;

Half way through the movie Dylan disappeared. At first I thought that she was going to the bathroom but when 5 minutes became 30, I knew that wasn’t the case. She was avoiding coming back downstairs. Vince stared at the television blankly, seething. I knew he was upset that I sat in between them but I knew he would get over it. Frankie was asleep on the floor, no doubt he’d end up spending the night, and Ryan’s eyes were growing lidded over in the corner, leaving Vince and I as the last two guys standing. I stood up and went into the kitchen to grab another soda, and I heard someone make their way up the stairs and close a door. On instinct I just assumed it was either Frankie going into the guest bedroom or Ryan going into his own room. When I refilled my bowl with more pretzels and grabbed another coke from out the fridge I made my way back to the living room to find the couch I was sitting on empty, and Frankie and Ryan sleeping right where they were before. Which could only mean….

Hell no.

Dylan’s POV;

I saw the door to my room open and Vince’s silhouette show up. He had a kind of hazy glow surrounding him from the nightlights my mom had to place in the hallways for when Frankie sleeps over so he doesn’t run into the walls.

“I’m gonna head home.” Vince whispered.

I sat up on my bed, not realizing what I was wearing but Vince obviously was. “No, don’t go.”

“The whole date night thing got ruined and I’m not in the mood.”

I got up and walked over to Vince, pulling him in the room and closing the door, locking it. “Then let’s have our date night now. I doubt my parents will be home tonight anyways. It’s their date night.”

“I’m not gonna have sex with you Dylan, that’s not what I want.”

“Who said anything about sex?” I whispered. “There are other things we could do besides sex.”

“Like what?” He asked his voice deep and full of lust. Vince knew where I was getting at, he wasn’t stupid. I know from stories that he’s a very educated guy when it comes to the bedroom. I just want to see if those stories can measure up to the real thing.

I smiled and backed up onto my bed, scooting back until my back hit the headboard. “Come here.”

Vince’s POV;

I crawled in between Dylan’s legs and smiled before kissing her soft, velvet lips. Her fingers clawed to get my shirt off, so I just pulled away and helped her out a bit. “No sex okay?” I whispered, in between kisses.

“Mhm.” She muttered, snuggling underneath me.

This was going to be one hell of a night.

I kissed down to her neck, swirling my tongue, giving her hickies. My hands played on the hem of her boy-short underwear and slowly pulled them off. I kissed my way down to her thighs, using my index finger to play with her already wet pussy. I could tell she wanted to moan so badly but she didn’t because I’m sure she didn’t want her brother to hear her. I let my tongue play with her clit, teasing her. Alternating between long strokes that made her arch her back and push forward, and small ones that made her pant for more. I wanted her moan aloud so bad. So I just spread her pussy lips and dipped my tongue inside her.

“Oh Vince.” She moaned quietly.

I pushed two fingers inside her and pumped them slowly, taking my sweet time to tease her and make her beg.

“Please, I’m gonna come, faster Vince, faster.” She begged, meeting my thrusts with her body.

I bit my lip and watched her with intent eyes, as she gripped the headboard and was about to cry out. I pumped my fingers faster while I sat up to kiss her, muffling any sounds she was about to release. When she was calm, I just slowly pulled my fingers out and lapped up her juices that were dripping down my fingers. Holy shit did she taste good.

Justin’s POV;

I had my ear pressed against Dylan’s door and heard her panting Vince’s name. I could tell that from the sounds coming from her room, they weren’t having sex. Thank God. I couldn’t take it! I walked downstairs as quiet as I could. That should be me in there instead of Vince. He should be the one eavesdropping on us.  What kind of man was he anyways? What was he trying to prove? Oh, by you not having sex with her, you’re the better man? Please, I know that trick. It’s the oldest one in the book. I groaned and sat at the kitchen table. It’s fine, it’s all fine. She’ll regret this in the morning. Letting a guy take advantage of her will disgust her in the morning, and if it doesn’t on its own, I’ll make sure it happens.