Chapter 30

Chris pov

It's been like 2 weeks sense we made daddy pancakes he's been real busy and Rayin barely talks any more he don't tell no one when he needs changed and that was last week now he barely sleep so last night they even let's him sleep in bed with them but he still cried. He won't eat or take a bottle, dada looks like his going to cry dada's been sad a lot lately. I walk to the kitchen and dada's try to get Rayin to eat he's setting in a high chair dada got him he got me one too. "Dada Me eat 2?" He nods "ok baby" "
he yawns and sets me in there and hands me a bowl of grapes "thanks dada" he kiss my head "please Rayin will you please eat please" he shakes his head. Dada holds the bottle out but Rayin pushes it back at dada and it leaked on his shirt so he takes it off. Rayin stops crying and look up at dada "da" he reaches for him. Dada picks him up and holds him to his chest. Rayin puts his much on dada's nipple but soon he starts screaming again "Rayin shhh baby boy you have to be sleepy and when you wake up I bet I'll have something you'll eat ok babes" he nods and lays his head on dada's shoulder and falls a sleep. I eat some more of my grapes "come on Chris you can eat the rest with daddy" I nod I get to spend time with daddy. Dada sets me down and hands me my bowl and dada start toward daddy's study and nocks on the door. Daddy opens the door "Matt can you watch the boys? Rayin is still not eating so I'm going to get pills to cause me to produce milk I thank that will solve the problem" daddy nods "fine, your getting them from your store right? Then you can get what we've been talking about getting k?" Dada nods, he hands Rayin to daddy and says "by baby I'll be home soon" daddy stands up with Rayin and says "come on let's go to the couch. I fallow him to the couch with my grapes and set beside him "you want one daddy?" He looks down at me "no thanks baby you only have three left you eat them and just set the bowl on the table right there" I nod and finish my grapes and set it on the table "daddy you still love me Rayin and Dada wright?" He looks down at me sad "of course I do why would you think I didn't love you guys?" I sigh "your not with us no more your all ways working and you don't let us in your study thing" "the only reason I don't want you in there is I have to only do work or I might mess up looking at you and all of your cuteness" I giggle "i miss you lots" "I missed you to baby how about we all sleep in me and dada's bed tonight?" I nod "yes daddy yes" he sets me on his lap beside Rayin. "Umm daddy I have to go, can I use potty like you?" He looks confused "are you shore?" I nod "will you still my baby?" I nod "yes daddy always" he smiles "then get up" I get up and daddy set Rayin on the couch "come on bub" he leads me to the bathroom he takes the shorts off and diaper and sets me on the potty.
(After that)
Me and daddy are setting on the couch when "hey I'm home" I hop up and run to dada "dada missed you guess what!" He picks me up "what?" I say "I used big boy potty" "really?" He kisses my head "what you get?" He pulls out pills "I this will let me breast feed Rayin like a real baby and hopefully he will eat but if he don't I don't know what to do" he tears up "dada I know something that make you happy daddy says that we can all sleep in daddy and your bed" he looks over at daddy "so will you come to bed with us or stay up looking for more ways to stop abuse of slaves?" daddy comes over to us "I thank I can't take a break for tonight" dada smiles "then I really hope this will get Rain to eat, I'm going to take a pill now so when Rain wakes up we can see if he'll eat" dada says and then daddy says "I'll put the crib together that you got from the store". "Is that a bed for Rayin?" Daddy nod, I hope this makes Rayin happy we will see when he wakes up.