#Imagine Harry -Break Up/Make Up- Dirty

~WARNING ITS KINDAAAA DIRTY SOO if you get scared easily leave.~

"(Y/N) Please come back! I'm sorry!" Harry yelled running after you.

You two had had a bad fight ending with Harry saying some pretty rude things along with some unnecessary name-dropping. You ignored him and opened the front door to leave but he pushed it back shut and turned you around. "I'm sorry." he said again, looking into your eyes. 

"Harry you can't just say things like that to me and expect me to forgive you everytime." you said, avoiding eye contact with him.

"I know, I'm sorry (Y/N). Please just stay here with me?" He pouted a little, and you could see that he was being sincere. 

You sighed and pushed him out of the way and wandered back up to you and Harry's bedroom, dropping your bag that you had packed along with your purse back on the bed. You took out your phone and saw that it was only 8:00 pm. You felt two arms wrap around your waist from behind and lips on your neck. You pushed his arms away and turned around.

"Harry, not now." You said, still mad at him from earlier.

"Fine." he said, holding his hands up innocently. "But when you want me to be your boyfriend again, I'll be downstairs." He walked out the door and went downstairs.

You decided to let some steam off, and went to the bathroom, turning on the bathtub water, and stripping off your clothes. You grabbed a magazine and lowerd yourself into the tub. After about 15 minutes you heard a knock at the bathroom door.

"What?" you said, still scanning the magazine.

"Its meeee." you heard Harry's soft voice say behind the door.

"Come in." 

He opened the door slowly then walked over and sat next to the tub. 

"I'm really sorry, babe." He said looking into your eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too Harry."  

After you sat in silence for a minute, you decided to get out. Harry handed you a towel and you could feel him eyeing you up and down as you wrap it around your wet body.

"Really Harry?" you asked, you could see he was getting turned on a little.

"Sorry." He came over and gently placed his hands on your waist and began to kiss you softly, but it got more heated by the second. He licked your bottom lip, and you immediatly gave in. A soft moan escaped your lips and his tongue explored your mouth. He picked you up with his hands on your bum and carried you to the bedroom, his lips never leaving yours. 

He layed you down on the bed and you began making out, running your hands through his soft brown curls, his hands running up your leg. You pulled his shirt over his head, and he slid out of his pants. You decided to tease him a little by running your hand up his leg and over his boxers, rubbing over where his "man parts" were. 

"Tease." he said under his breath, and you gave him a little smirk, but didnt stop. He ripped your towel off and threw it on the floor, along with his boxers... he then thrusted his length into you, giving you no time to adjust and causing you to wince a little in pain, but it soon passed and turned into pleasure.

"Harryyyy" you moaned a little...

He leaned down and kissed you, pressing his soft lips to yours and you moaned softly into his lips.

"I love you." he whispered into your ear. 

You smiled, and realized that you werent just having sex, you were making love, and you loved Harry more than anything. 

"I love youuuu Harry." you replied 

You could feel that you were getting close and you tightened your arms that wrapped around his neck. You two finally reached your high and you let out one last moan before Harry collapsed beside you. You looked up at him and he leaned down and kissed your forehead. 

After a few minutes, you fell asleep, wrapped in his warm arms. <3 

~~~~~What do you guys think?? Did you like it? Please leave feedback! This was kind of awkward to write because I'm not really good at writing the dirty stuff, but hey I tried. LOL. Hope you all liked it Xx~~~~~ :)