Collar (smut)

*Troye's POV*

I felt my eyes flutter before it even fully registered that I was awake, my tongue heavy in my mouth and my mind wrapped up in a pleasant fuzzy haze. I swung a hand over my forehead, the first coherent thought this morning being that my right side was abnormally cold, meaning one thing; Tyler wasn't in bed. I sighed loudly, hoping he'd hear my from wherever he was in the house. What I wasn't expecting, was the unannounced feeling of someone cupping my morning arousal in response a second later. I gasped, my head nuzzling even further back into the pillows. 

"Happy birthday, babe!" I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at Tyler's overly-casual cheery voice, hoisting myself up on my elbows to lift the covers. Not surprisingly, Tyler was exactly where I thought he'd be, nestled between my legs with a devious smirk on his face. I did roll my eyes now, reaching down to shove him playfully before letting my arms give out from under me and falling back onto the bed. I'd expected him to crawl out from under the covers then, given that usually he didn't start things unless he knew he could finish them. And when I say finish, I mean spend the next hour or two dragging out every single aspect of the experience and making it nothing short of total ecstasy.

That's why, understandably, I was more than shocked a second later when I felt his hot breath wash over the sole piece of clothing I had on, making everything unnecessarily warm in places it shouldn't be if we planned on leaving the bed today. Despite myself I let out an encouraging hum. He seemed to read even more into it than there was though, his tongue licking up the length of my erection a moment later, through the thin fabric of my briefs. I didn't stop at just a hum then, a full-on loud moan tumbling out of my lips before I could stop myself. I didn't regret it though, especially not when his hands slid up to grip at my protruding hipbones, using them as handles as his lips wrapped around my head, once again through the fabric. We were already past the point of no return now anyway, I'm not sure why he isn't taking that final plunge and just taking the underwear off, but whatever, I wasn't in any position to complain when he was making me feel this good. He suctioned his lips tightly around the tip, his tongue flicking over me harshly. I lazily let my hands drift under the covers, feeling around aimlessly until they met with the fluffy texture of his hair. My lips curved up into a lopsided smiled as I wove my fingers through his locks, immediately tugging on them to let him know how needy I was for more. He didn't seem to appreciate my silent demands though, his fingers pinching my hip where they'd been resting. I squealed, squirming underneath of him.

"Get up here." I chuckled, deciding to manually put his teasing to an end. He didn't have a problem with this command, immediately scrambling up my body and poking his head out from under the blanket. He looked deliciously disheveled, his glasses slightly astrew and his hair a complete mess both from just waking up and me tugging at it. That wasn't even mentioning the way his chin was coated in a thick layer of saliva, because god knows what I'd do if I dwelled on that for any longer.

"Morning." He purred, his thick and dark tone nothing like his earlier one. I recognized it though, of course. It was my favorite voice of his to hear, the way he panted between each syllable and how the words seemed to roll right off his skilled tongue. I just nodded in response, not fully trusting that my voice wouldn't break, given my state. He gave an understanding smirk, making it clear he realized exactly why I was so hesitant to speak. That was nearly as bad as my voice actually breaking, but as he started ambling further up the bed, I couldn't be bothered to care much anymore. 

He came to rest laying over me in the exact spot to have our lengths rub together, but I had a feeling that was his intention, especially when it only took him mere seconds to bend over and attach his lips to my collar bone. I let out a breathy gasp, tensing as his tongue lashed over the sensitive spot. He'd been the one to make the 'no lovebites where people can see' rule, but it only seemed to apply when I was the one performing them. Or maybe it's just because I'm a sucker and can never find the strength to tell him no. Not that I really mind being marked as his, it was just very annoying he had the self-control to deny me the privilege to do the same to him.