Vacation's & Skyping

It had been a few weeks since the altercation with Samantha and no one had seen or heard from her since. As Celeste walked from her car to Nate’s front door she couldn’t help but take a look at her surroundings. Something was going to happen, she knew it. There was no way that Samantha would just give up especially since the sheriff had yet to tell them anything. So far it had seemed like she had fallen off the face of the earth. In the back of Celeste’s mind she had a feeling that Sam was planning something but, didn’t have the slightest clue as to what that was. 

Celeste knocked on the front door and waited for someone to come and open it. No matter how many times Nate’s mother and father told her the she could just go right in, it didn’t feel right. The only house that Celeste ever did that at were the twin’s and Hunters. They were her best friends and had been in her life forever so it was natural for her to just waltz right into their homes. They did the same at her house as well. 

A clicking of a tongue brought Celeste attention back to the door. “Celeste,” Mrs. Anderson sighed “How many times do I have to tell you that you can come right on in?” she asked with a disapproving stare. 

“I’m sorry,” Celeste murmured “I’m just not comfortable with doing so yet,”

Mrs. Anderson sighed and shook her head. “Come on in,” she said ushering Celeste into the house. “So, what do you have planned for Spring Break? Friday is the last day of school.”

“Um, well my friends and I are taking a trip down to Cancun from Friday till Thursday,” Celeste replied. She had just learned from the Twins where they were headed for Spring Break just before she had gotten to Nate’s house. Celeste had been ready to decline the trip knowing that it was going to be a crazy week with her friends. 

“Isn’t you’re birthday on Friday?” Mrs. Anderson asked 

“Yes, it is” Celeste nodded. It was the one reason that the twins had chosen Mexico, their legal drinking age was 18.

“Is Nate going along as well? He hasn’t mentioned it,” his mother said

“Ah, he doesn’t know yet,” Celeste muttered “I actually just found out myself.”

“Oh, well I bet he would love to tag along if it’s alright with you and your friends.” Mrs. Anderson beamed. Lord knew that her son could use a break. 

“I wasn’t sure if I should ask or not considering he has Brooklyn to take care of,” said Celeste.

“Nonsense,” Mrs. Anderson scoffed “That boy could use a break and we’ll be up visiting with his grandparents during the break and they love Brook,” 

“Oh,” Celeste said dumbly. 

“Why don’t you go and ask him while I finish getting dinner ready,” Mrs. Anderson said waving Celeste toward the stairs. 

Celeste nodded and hastened up the stairs and straight to Nate’s room. When she walked into the room Nate was no where to be seen, that is, until he walked out of his bathroom with only his towel wrapped around his waist. Celeste was sure that she had forgotten how to breath. She would never understand how he could take her breath away and make her heart skip a beat. It’s not like it was the first time she had ever seen him without a shirt on. Nate was busying drying his hair and had yet to see her sitting there on his bed. Celeste took the time to follow the drops of water as they trailed down his chest and stomach. It was a very nice torso.

Nate looked up and grinned as he spotted Celeste sitting on his bed. “Hey, Baby” he said