Chapter 11

I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE AND I'M SO SO SORRY BUT SO MUCH HAS BEEN GOING ON, PLEASE FORGIVE ME. THIS CHAPTER IS KIND OF CRAPPY, BUT I REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE FOR YOU ALL SINCE IT'S BEEN SO LONG. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME OKAY I LOVE YOU GUYS xx

*VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.* (this is my author's note so okay and look out for my rant book that's going to start soon okay love you guys xx)

--------------------------------------

♡ chapter 11 ♡

            Monday morning came at an excruciatingly quick pace. I didn’t want to drag myself out of bed, but I did so at a reluctant speed. I tried to devour the little time that morning to take a long, hot shower, but Noah had knocked on the bathroom door informing me that we were going to be late if I didn’t hurry up.

            So alas, I now stood in the main hallway of the school by my locker, exchanging the proper folders and books for my beginning classes. I couldn’t help but to sigh from all that had happened just Saturday night, exhaustion still coursing through me.

            Sunday I had stayed enclosed in the confined areas of my room, attempting to hold onto a little bit of sanity. On such short notice, a marriage was ridiculous. Especially considering that this is my English teacher. They had been dating for so long and didn’t even bother to tell me.

            Oh God, is that why I’m passing his class with flying colors?

            I thought I was genuinely good at English, but does he feel obligated to give me A’s? If so, I’m going to be extremely angry because I’ve always been a straight A student. Go ahead and make fun, but if I should be failing his class (hopefully I shouldn’t be and I’m overreacting), then I’d like honesty showing me that.

            Jacob and Ivette came up to me, rambling on about how they hate Mondays and wishing they could blow the school up and sleep all day. It was nice to have them take my mind off of matters at home, but I was still going to have to face Mr. Pell in merely hours.

            “Stop looking so forlorn,” Jacob said as he slapped my shoulder.

            “Forlorn? And I use formal words all the time?” I asked, raising a brow.

            He shrugged. “I saw it somewhere the other day and realized it had a nice ring. So yeah, you look forlorn, bitch.”

            I sighed, running a hand through my hair. “I just can’t stop thinking about that stupid wedding crap.”

            Ivette gave me a soft smile. “Maybe it won’t be so bad. Your mom seems really happy.”

            I shot her a glare. “Still. The point is that she hadn’t even told us until they got engaged. She’s been hiding away and acting like a coward for so long, and now she thinks she can just give us the abrupt message that she’s getting married to my English teacher? Where’s the logic in that?”

            Jacob scoffed. “Clearly there isn’t any, Ivette.”

            Ivette slapped him in the back of the head. “I’m trying to help unlike you.”

            Jacob rolled his eyes. “You can’t help by lying, you know.”

            “Oh would you guys stop it,” I groaned. The bell rang. “Look, I’m just going to avoid this the best I can. I mean, hopefully I’ll be able to move out soon anyways.”