The Lettuce Fic

I walk into the kitchen, expecting Tyler to be cooking dinner. I don't see him there, though. Maybe he's in the pantry. I sit down at the counter, waiting for him to appear with takeout, or something. I hear movement coming from the pantry, and I immediately know he's there. "Tyler?" I call out. he's been quiet for quite some time. This isn't normal Tyler behavior. I look down to check my phone. When I look back up, I see Tyler standing on the other side of the counter. But he's not wearing a shirt. What? "Guess what I found in the pantry," He purrs seductivly. "Tyler, what are you doing?" He ignores me, and continues to walk slowly torwards the counter. "Take a wild guess." Oh no. I know what he's thinking and I'm afraid, yet slightly aroused. "I as digging though the pantry to find something to cook, and I found some.... hummus." But we've done that before. Why does he all of a sudden want to do it again? "And you know what was sitting next to it? A whole head of lettuce." That's new. "Those leaves would feel so good wrapped around my aching cock." I feel my jeans tightening. I'm kind of disgusted that this is turning me on, but I go with it anyway. I look him straight in the eyes and say "I bet I know what else would feel good surrounding your cock." He moans, and walks around the counter. i'm suprised to see he still has any clothes still on at all. It dosen't stay that way for long. He hurredly pulls down his boxers and rushes back to the pantry. In the meanwhile, I remove my jeans and boxers. I lay down over the top of the counter, hearing Tilly hurrying back. I hear him stop dead in his tracks when he sees me there. I hear the container of the hummus pop off, and then Tyler's moans as he spreads the goo all over himself. I feel a hand on my shoulder as he lines himself up. All of a sudden, he just thrusts forward. I scream out, feeling my anus tear. I feel  tears come to my eyes as the thrusts get harder. All of a sudden, they stop, and i cry out in relief. I barely have a moment to comprehend what just happened before I feel his hand at my hole again. I feel a soft, crunchy thing entering me. It takes me a minute before I realize it's the lettuce. Tyler is wraping himself up in lettuce as well. I can feel the lettuce working like a sponge, soaking up the blood from my torn butthole. I start to relax, but then he starts thrusting again. The slimy lettuce is not a pleasant feeling. I start to cry, and Tyler pulls out. He rushes into his room and comes back with duct tape. He tapes my hands above my head so I'm completely helpless. He then pulls the lettuce out of my butt and shoves it in my mouth. It tastes like shit, so I start to gag. Tyler brings his dick to my mouth and starts thrusting, It's shoving the lettuce deeper and deeper down my throat, but I'm helpless. I vomit on his dick, choking on it more and more. He flips me around and starts going at my butt again. He brings his mouth down there and starts eating the remaining lettuce out of my butt. I scream as I hear him getting a fork out of the cutlery drawer. he rams it up my asshole, digging around for any remains. I scream for help, but we're all alone. "Shh baby, it's almost over." I can't take it anymore. I tell him to stop one last time, and that was the end. he stabbed the fork directly into my scalp, knowing that once it was there, I was done for. The last thing I hear before I descend into the blackness is "Maybe I'll do it again once he's dead."

A/N

I scarred myself doing this. I'm so sorry. This is dedicated to Sidra, for writing the most terrifying things I've ever seen. anyway, follow my tumble @ onfirelikegasoline.tumblr.com . ILY <3