‡ Chapter OH MY GOD ‡

Information about the sequel is now revealed!! 

And yes, that was the end of Super Bad.  I know, I’m literally crying (figuratively speaking) and it pains me to think that this story is over. 

But it isn’t because there’s a sequel and it’s already on Wattpad! Actually, it has been for the past month and a half. I just didn’t tell you. Mind = blown.   Tbh, I told you to read it a few chapters ago. An lol moment for me. 

ANYWAYS, this is the part where I thank you for all the love, reads, comments, apologize from the bottom of my cold heart for not replying to some and other mushy shit, BUT as everyone who knows me very well, I do my wattpad signature at the end of every book instead.   

Which is to make a bloody parody featuring the book you just read!!

So if you know the song ‘Birthday’ by Katy Perry (hence the fact today is my birthday lol) I hope you can go with the tune! (Music video to the right)

‘Birthday’ Parody of Katy Perry’s song…Birthday. The Work Like A Hustler Edition!

I got you reader,

nothings going right.

Once it’s Romane and Jessie,

Then, Levi. 

Pages are ticking,

running out of time.

You’ve been reading,

All night. 

Romane got no eyes.  Woah what a surprise,

But that changes in chapter twenty five.

If you wanna sing, if you want some Halls,

Cray is the boy that you should call. 

When you’re with Jessie, she be Mackelmore, choke you with a tampon every-day. 

Isn’t it just neat,

How Vanessa is Jessie,

And they are both wildcats for Pete’s Sake!

Wildcats in the air, wave your hands up in the air!  That’s the way we do it, let’s get to it, time to show the world! 

*Does the signature Wattpad butt shake (not twerk. There’s a difference) like no fucking author can*

I’m ecstatic we finished WLAH on my bday and AHH, thanks for the love! 

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS blog the fabulous @MiaCarracedo is running because it features the inside scoop about WLAH characters, the sequel, REAL IMAGES OF THE CHARACTERS (not as actors/actresses but a TRUE image) so if you’re curious of what they look like go on and check out work-like-a-hustler-blog.tumblr.com for it! All photos are of Mia and her efforts so please give her some love!! (Click external link if you want or type in your search engine)

Now what you’ve been waiting for!  THE SEQUEL!!

The story is called Mad As A Hatter BUT those that read it are probably ‘whut the f. That makes no sense’ however I will be putting up chapter 2 tomorrow and you’ll be all ‘Oooh. NOW I get it.’ Yah, so first chapter is up already on Mad As A Hatter

WARNING: The genre has changed to more Action, Thriller and Horror and Romance…as in more kickass gore and whatnot. 

And you don’t have to read this book to get Mad As A Hatter to those people that like skipping to the last chapter of books. 

This is the first book I wrote that has been #1 in TWO genres so thank you all!! I wish I could hug and kiss you!

Happy birthday to mehh!  <3 <-- to those who read ‘The Bad Boy Has AIDS’ I know you DO NOT see that as a heart but as…something else with a party hat.  Which is exactly what it’s meant to be. 

See ya in Mad As A Hatter (WLAH sequel)

And remember if a man tries to rape you in the bathroom, shove a tampon down his throat. That shit works.