Chapter 3: Halloween Night

Abril's POV:

I hurl my clothes across my room, as I scream in frustration.

'Where is it?!'

I storm downstairs into my living room to confront my older brother about my lost Halloween costume. Before I speak, I try to compose myself.

"Alex," I pause pushing down my anger and I let out an agitated groan. "Have you seen my Halloween costume?"

Alex stares at me with unamused eyes and a raised eyebrow. 

"Well! Have you!" I exclaim, my irritation seeping through my voice.

"No. Last time I saw it mom had it."

"Thank you!" I roll my eyes and saunter into our kitchen.

'Was it that damn hard to say it in the FIRST place.'

"Mothe-"

She raises her hand to silence me since she is on the phone. I let out a puff of air and tap my impatiently. She then hangs up after an infinite amount of time and continues to cook.

'Oh, it's not like I have things to do either or anything.'

After a moment of silence my mother asks: "What?"

"Alex said that you had my costume last, and I'm wondering whe-"

"It's in the back in the laundry basket." Mom says interrupting me once again. I nod my head thankfully and head to the laundry room.

As I'm searching for my outfit, my phone rings from my back pocket of my booty shorts. I ignore it thinking that I can call whoever it was back later. It can't be that urgent after all. I lift up my costume with a huge grin on my face and rush upstairs to take a cat nap so I'll have enough rest for tonight.

(..) 

I'm gazing at the sunset over looking the ocean. Pink, purple, navy blue, and orange all mix together beautifully, covering the sky with its radiant colors. I glance down to see I am wearing a white flowing sun dress. As I look up, I take in my surroundings. A green field is behind me, the grass flowing in the wind. I look back at the beautiful scenery and let the wind flow through my curly black hair. 

Arms are circled around my waist. I hold my breath, frozen stiff, as I feel a warm breath on my neck.

''Hello, lovely. How are you this afternoon?'' This mysterious man's voice sent chills down my spine. My heart sped up tremendously and made me lay against his body. Goosebumps went down my arms and legs as felt his stomach through his shirt on my back. He turns me around and immediately I see the most gorgeous boy I have ever seen. 

Plump lips, gorgous face features, and blue eyes.

I gawk at him silently with my mouth in a thin line, trying to think where I have seen this beautiful man before. I then notice his eyes turn back brown. I scrunch my eyebrows together, searching him of any remembrance of him.

He laughs then smiles. Lord, his teeth. He then kisses my neck, feeling those sharp canines, and whispers something I barely even caught on how soft and deep his voice was: "Soon." 

(..)

I jolt awake, sweating a river. My breath gets caught in my throat and I start coughing as beads of sweat roll down the sides of my face. I look at my clock after calming down. Wow, 5:30. Only a 2 hour nap. I get up and take a quick shower thinking about that dream. Imagining the feelings and reactions I had with that blue-eyed wonder.

~

Tammy's POV:

After checking myself for any imperfections, I don't find fit, I start to call Abilene, then Sam, last Abril and I make it a 4 way.