one ~ The Moved

O N E

T H E      M O V E D

Look at him. Trying his best to get her to say yes to him and why am I even here? Do I even like swimming? Sure it was fun competing when I was young but now that I'm in high school, it's not that fun anymore especially now that she joined our club. Getting compare to her is tiring. So why am I here again? I thought miserably.

"Hey Bianca!" Annoyed, I turn my head to face Aaron. "Can you pass me my towel?"

Rolling my eyes, I threw the towel aiming at his face. Him being well him, he caught it before it can even hit him. Him, he was the reason why I was stuck here. I thought bitterly.

I never expect him to be in my high school but then again, I should have seen it coming. After all the girl he's been trying to woo goes in this school. So bumping into him just outside my classroom was pretty high. Now I'm stuck here sitting on my own - because I decided to skip swimming - watching him swim and smile whenever he calls my name when he breathe. It was pretty cute during the first half an hour but after 3 hours sitting there and doing nothing, you can imagine how bored I was.

Not to mention our coach decide to have a 'talk' with me. I thought he was going to scold me for skipping training but he didn't. Instead he told me to keep my distance from my best friend, Aaron just because little miss perfect is jealous that Aaron touches me casually while he's all shy to her.

"Aaron!" I heard the coach call his name, interrupting our little banter.

Rolling my eyes I watch him jog to coach. I bet to myself that coach was talking about me and Aaron as I watch Aaron looking at me time to time. He nods his head and jog back to me with an apologetic expression. Great just freaking great. I thought, sending coach a quick glare.

"Bianca, I'm sorry. I can't drop you off. I'm really sorry, I have to drop Angel home." Aaron looked at me with his puppy dog eyes and I knew I was doom the moment my eyes landed on them.

Forcing a smile, I gave him a pat. "No worries. I'm used to walking home by myself in the dark." I told him the truth. Whenever I go to the computer shop, my friends and I don't finish playing until late at night. "Good luck!"

"Walk with us to the gates." Aaron said, hopeful.

"Sure, why not."

Aaron smiled at me, that adorable smiled that made his dimples more noticeable before running to a corner to get change.

"Hey Bianca! Why aren't you in training?" Paul asked.

"I'm on my period." I lied. Paul rolled his eyes at me and continue to dry his hair. I tilt my head, one eyebrow raised as I looked at the similarity between the two brothers.

Paul was a year older than Aaron and yet they don't show any resemblance with each other. Aaron is tall, whiter skin, skinny, cheerful and cute. However, Paul has a darker skin, tall and always have this serious face on and an intimidating aura around him. It's like looking at the sun and the moon. One is beautiful to look at and the other...you got the point. But the only thing they have in common is their curly hair.

"Come on Bianca, let's go!" Aaron chirp in happily before jogging towards Angel.

I sigh out of frustration. I felt like I was neglected. He was the one who invited me to go with him to the training even though I had told him that I wasn't going and yet he left me by myself to be with Angel.