Prologue

Intro to December 21, 2012

For years, since we uncovered the mysteries of the Myan calander, there's been debate on the end of the world, the infamous date; 12/21/2012. Historians tried to uncover a sequence of events, in which would lead up to a climax tragedy. The Bible tells of God flooding the Earth, or the story Noah's Ark. And later if in the event Earth needs cleansed of sin again, God would set fire to the Earth. The movie 2012, is a movie explaining that the Earth would flood due to solar activity on the Sun, causing drastic changes in the Earth's core. Of course, many believe that the date 12/21/2012 to have no major significance.

Many years ago, in the time of the Renaissance, a man named Nostradomus was born. He grew up to become a popular philosopher. After his death, he became the main source of the 2012 controversy. Historians have studied his writings and "discovered" that a series of natural disasters will start to occur 12 years before 2012. I mean not to make the information of this intro bias, but i have to make it noted that he was a true philosopher, he made it seem he could see the future. In reccent decodings of his work, he depicted the attack on the United States on the date; 9/11/01. He specificly used words such as; Bin Laden,planes,9:11,trade center, etc... remember that Nostradomus did not know what planes were, for it wasn't a word back then.

I am not writing this story to tell of the end of the world. But that is the setting. I will not tell of what becomes of the heros of the story, for the recording I came across is damaged and is missing the end. But if i come across a copy of the missing end, I will publish it. The words are not mine, but are real. I do entail that there is some use of mild language. And that there is... what's the word? Ah! There's some mature romance between some of the heros. So be mature.

I have not yet listened to the recording. For i fear it will only play once. So get relaxed if need be, and I will start the recording.

[Click!]