Chapter 1

Okay. I know that arranged marriage was messed up in the story group and I'm so sorry about that. So since its messed up I'm going to go ahead and give ya'll Shane's Pov. This will not give anything away from Nick and Claire's story. I just thought that I would go ahead and start it. As for the arranged marriage story.... I'm still going to be uploading it, even though It was messed up. So If you like Arranged marriage to the alpha werewolf, please comment on this story. Hope you enjoy it!

Comment.

Vote.

Become a fan!!!

Thanks!!!

Chapter 1

(Sarah's Pov)

I closed my eyes and wished I was anywhere but here. My parent's were going at it for the 7th time today, they never failed to amaze me when they would argue, but they always argued. I should be used to it by now. I could hear my mom yelling at my dad and my dad yelling at her. It was so frustrating how they could be perfectly fine the next.

I sighed and buried my head in my pillow. I'd talk to Claire, but she wasn't available at the moment. And besides she had her own problems to deal with, I wasn't going to put my problems on her shoulders. I sighed and listened until the fighting slowly died down and I heard the front door slam. I groaned and turned on my side wishing everything would just go away, that for once something in my life could be the way I wanted it to be.

My parents had been fighting for the past month, everyday seemed like it brought them closer to a divorce. I wasn't sure how I felt about that but I assumed I would find out soon enough.

"Sarah!" My dad called from the bottom of the stairs.

I got up and opened my door and went to the stairs. "What?"

"Order yourself some pizza. There's money on the counter." My dad told me walking out the front door and slamming it shut.

I sighed and shook my head. I pulled out my phone and texted my Danny. He was the only one that I could think of to help me through this. When he didn't reply I threw my phone on the couch and went to order the pizza. Did my parents seriously think I didn't notice? What was I 6?

I ordered the pizza and sat on the couch waiting for it. Eventually the doorbell rang and I paid for it and brought it back inside. I fixed myself a plate and went back upstairs.

This was not how I wanted to spend my Friday nights.

Prom was approaching so at least I could focus all of my attention on that and then maybe things would be easier. There was no way I was going to cope through this without having something to take my mind off of it.

***

"Danny!" I called running up behind him when he was making his way to his locker.

"Whoa-" He started.

I jumped on his back and covered his eyes with my hands. "Guess who?"

He laughed. "Frankenstein?"

"Hey!" I laughed, removing my hands and standing in front of him.

Danny McCather. The guy who had asked me to the prom. The guy I had been in love with since the seventh grade, nut It wasnt as great as I always thought it would be. In all technicality, he was just like any other guy. Hot, sweet and always wanting something more then I could give him. So why did I feel this way? Why did I seem to want something more?

He laughed. "Just kidding!"

I rolled my eyes. "Come on. I want to show you something."

********************************************************************************************************************************

Hope you guys like it. Please comment and vote!!! And become a fan!!!! Shane's Pov is next, and I might post it tonight If ya'll comment and vote!!!

Comment.

Vote.

Become a fan!!!

Thanks!!!