Fun Things To Do In London This Weekend Without Having A Broke!

When it comes to London, you are sure to fall short of words. It is an amazing place is to visit with numerous tourist attractions, breath-taking views from tower bridge, parks to musical plays and many more happenings in the city attract millions of tourists to London. You might be confused and wondering what's on in London this Month? There are many tourist destinations that can aspire you in a wonderful way!

When ever you visit to London, make sure that you never miss weekend parties at Central London. There are many fun things to do in London this weekend. Let us see what all you can try out this weekend to have some fun with your friends.

Visit Westminster Church:

It is considered as one of the best churches in the world. Located to the west of the Westminster Palace and next to House of Parliament, it is visited by most of the tourists and also considered as one of the top 20 attractions of London. It is a Gothic monastery church which is a traditional place for monarchs. You can have fun out there by viewing the church, praying and meanwhile visiting the palace too.

View stunning museums:

London is one of the best places in the world with some marvelous museums under its belt. Some of the museums are British Museum, Science Museum, National Gallery, National Maritime Museum, Imperial War Museum and many more. These museums are the best attractions in London to have fun with your closest.

Have fun at parks:

If you are out on a bright sunny day then you might feel difficult to visit all the places. Best option is to visit the parks like Hyde park, Green park, Regent's park and many more. Well, if you are with your friends then you can have lots of fun by playing some games, puzzles, chatting about every single character present over there and many more. Have fun by teasing your friends.

Get free entertainment:

Central London is always filled with entertainers that doesn't cost you anything. Most of the summer clubs offer live music at no costs. Many concerts do happen at Central London that give you a chance to get entertained. What can be better than this, when you get free entertainment and that too with your friends. Isn't that amazing?

These are some special things that you can try out in London this weekend  - http://www.londonthisweekend.co.uk/london-this-weekend.html with your friends to have fun at cheapest rates!