Bitchyun (Chanbaek)

tangina ko. bago nanaman. aysus, mamimiss nyo naman ako ahe. san ba ako pupunta? di ko ren alam eh. hahahahah. dedicated to kay bishprend ko. mahal ko yun eh :* tsup. hahahahahah. 

ginawa ko 'tong oneshot na ito dahil malandi si Chanyeol at Baekhyun.

--

To be honest with you, since TLP concert started.. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo begun doing skinships and interactions. Well sure, Kyungsoo ignored the dumbass everytime but the fucking asshole has his guts and do his best to make sure that the doe-eyed male would notice him and pay him attention.

And that's bullshit to Byun Baekhyun. 

Alright, may news na nakakalat na nagde-date sila ng sunbaenim nya na si Taeyeon ngunit walang katotohanan iyon. Walang katotohanan, okay. Sila ni Chanyeol, ka-relasyon nya si Park Chanyeol kaya ang may katotohanan ay ang Chanbaek shipping. Fuck this, minsan talaga gusto nya na sabunutan si Kyungsoo at sapakin si Chanyeol kapag magkalapit o naglalandian ang dalawa. Sino ba naman kasi matutuwa?

Let me say this, may Kim Jongin na ang bruha na si Do Kyungsoo at alam yun lahat ng members nila pero bakit kung makaasta si Chanyeol ay parang single si Kyungsoo? Wait-- hindi rin naman single si Chanyeol para lumandi nalang ng basta-basta.

Baekhyun tapped the screen of his phone, trying to maintain his attention on the game he has been playing. It was already twelve in the morning and his eyes won't let him sleep. Probably, too much thinking and stress he has been encountering nowadays.

Damn Park Chanyeol, Damn Do Kyungsoo.

The bitch threw his phone on the couch, spreading his body it. Baekhyun hugged the cushion which was on his lap and buried his face on it. He was jealous, wasn't he? Who wouldn't be? Park Chanyeol was his boyfriend and that was a suffice reason for feeling this way.

"Hyung?" Baekhyun lifted his head up and saw Jongin, topless. 

Another thing, Jongin didn't seemed bother about Chansoo's sudden closeness. Was he really Do Kyungsoo's boyfriend or he was just hiding his feelings about it in a box? Baekhyun couldn't point a finger on it.

"Hey, Jongin-ah. It's already late, why are you still up?" Baekhyun asked, blinking his eyes once.

Jongin chuckled and sat beside Baekhyun, gulping the liquid inside of his bottle. "I woke up and I was thirsty so.. I was drinking juice." Tinaas nya ang baso sa ere at inalog-alog ito. Wala nanaman ito laman dahil naubos na ito ni Jongin kanina pa. 

Binato ni Baekhyun kay Jongin ang cushion na kanina nyang yakap. "You know what.." He paused first, "Chansoo.."

Jongin eyes widened, staring at Baekhyun who was comfortably sitting on the couch. Eyes closed. "What about it?" 

Baekhyun smirked. "Chansoo is sailing. Kaisoo is sinking." Not really, marami din moments na magkasama ang Kaisoo sa TLP. Wala na kasi syang masabi at gusto nyang madisappoint si Jongin para magalit ito kay Kyungsoo at sabihan layuan o itapon papalayo si Chanyeol kapag sinubukan pa syang landiin nito.

Jongin let out a dry laugh. "That's not true, hyung." 

Baekhyun shook his head and straightened his body. He cupped Jongin's cheeks and that was the time he realized that Jongin was really handsome and charming. That Jongin's eyes were mesmerizing and hypnotizing. That Jongin's chocolate was very sexy and alluring. That Jongin's lips was soft and shiny. He wanted to kiss it.. He wanted to.

"Hyung--"

"Jongin-ah." Baekhyun whined, moving inch-by-inch.

Jongin gulped, eyes were big as saucers. Fanfictions were wrong. Baekhyun thought. Sa mga fanfiction kasi, laging walanghiya o tarantado si Jongin. Ginagawa syang pambansang playboy ng bayan. Si Kai iyon, hindi si Jongin. Ang totoong Jongin kasi ay mahiyain, magugulatin at mabait. 

Sa mga fanfictions din, Jongin was rough and wild. But in reality, he was gentle and nice. Sometimes. (Kyungsoo told him back then) 

May narinig si Baekhyun na pamilyar yapak, sigurado syang galing iyon kay Chanyeol kaya dali-dali nyang hinablot ang mukha ni Jongin para halikan ito sa labi.

Baekhyun kissed Jongin and he tasted.. nice. Yet, it wasn't like Chanyeol's. The kiss didn't drive him insane and crazy like Chanyeol kisses effect on him. 

But Baekhyun didn't stop, he wanted Chanyeol to see this and feel what he felt.

xx. tbc c: