22

After I went to visit Megan and took out my anger I was finally in the comfort of my home, I didn't know if Zayn was still with Megan and if he was oh goodness.

I sat on the couch annoyed as I dug into my chocolate ice cream tub, my eyes fixed on the movie Wreck it Ralph.

He destroy everything he touched, I snorted out loud when it reminded me of Niall.

"You sounded like a pig"

I glance at gaby who had her face stuffed in a bucket of vanilla ice cream, her eyes taking in the movie.

"Pigs are beautiful" I remarked shoving a spoonful of ice cream into my mouth.

"In your little world they may be" she said looking at me for second and then turning her attention towards the television.

"Why you gotta be so rude, don't you know I'm human too" I sang while fake crying, Gaby face was priceless, she started at me like I has two heads.

"If you didn't sing good I would tell you to shut up but since you do, then okay" she said smiling and then looking back at the movie.

"I don't get this movie" I muttered eating more ice cream.

"What don't you get? It's about a guy who crushes everything and is trying to change himself when in reality being himself was the key to getting a gold medal" she said pointing at the movie, I furrowed my eyebrows and glared at Gabriela.

"You make me feel stupid"

After a while of gaby trying her best to shut me up I finally accepted and focuses on the big guy and the candy girl in the movie.

The bucket of ice cream was half way done when the doorbell rang, I groaned looking at gaby with a innocent smile which she return with a scowl.

"I'm not opening it, if that's what your thinking" she said pointing at the door and sticking her tongue out, I got up slipping my black moccasins and walking lazily to the door, my once nice hair was thrown in a messy bun, no makeup and some black leggings with an oversized white sweatshirt.

"Can I help you-"

My breath hitches as I saw my black Mini Cooper trashed, it's windows were completely shattered, they had stabbed the tires, there were humongous scratches and dents covering the car and in black spray paint in massive words where the word "Whore" written on.

I placed a hand on my chest, and I felt a wave of fear wash over me, who ever did this must have something against me, and how quick and good of a planner must the person be to do it at a great time like this with out making a sound.

I can't believe I didn't hear anything, and I knew that even if I heard I wouldn't pay a second thought to it, I bit my lip closing the door behind me and looking at my car.

"Wow, you got some enemy's there"

I turned to my left to see jake standing there, his black skinny jeans and white shirt covered in a leather jacket.

"You and Lisa did this" I claimed walking towards him and pushing him away from my lawn.

"Actually no I didn't" he said slowly wiping his shirt and stepping into the lawn again.

"But Lisa did, I should have known" I cried out punching his chest, he rolled his eyes stepping away from me and biting his lip.

"We didn't do this" he said, his voice rising as he squinted his eyes in a deadly manner.

"I'm calling the police" I said ignoring his protest and taking my phone out of my sweatshirt pocket.

I dialed 911, and place the phone on my ear.