L.A Woman

"Wake up Dove!!!!" Jasmine said jumping on my bed, where did she get all this energy from? I was feeling the need for blood but I had to resist as much as possible.

"I'm up" I said slowly opening my eyes. I looked up at Jasmine who Held a map in her hands.

"Your going on a date and I took it upon myself you look up the place your eating at. It will take a fifteen minute walk from here" Jasmine said getting of the bed and opening my wardrobe "you've got an hour to get ready and I shall help you !!!"

For a vampire without a soul I do feel like we are best buddies but deep down I know it isn't true. But hey for the mean time there's no harm.

"Mmm" I said sitting up and rubbing my eyes, I'm to tired after that night out. I can't even remember how I got home.

I looked over at the other side of my bed and saw Tray sleeping !!! What!!!!!!!!!!!!????

"Umm Jasmine?" I said whispering, and then pointing to the sleeping man in my bed.

"Oh don't worry about that" Jasmine said continuing to flick trough my dresses.

"Why is he in my bed" I said looking at her like she has gone completely mad.

"He passed out ,when he was putting you to bed so we just left him there" Jasmine said smiling at me then pulling out two dresses and a tutu.

"Oh" a massive relief came over me, that was a worry I was about to start screaming it wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened.

"Come on and get up!!!" Jasmine said putting the clothes on the bed in front if me.

"Okay !!" I said jumping out of the covers. I studied both of the dresses , "I feel like the tutu is the way to go with my leather jacket"

"I thought you might say that now go have a shower!!! " Jasmine said pushing me out of the room. "I will get Tray out of your bed"

Jasmine PoV.

"Tray get out" I said pulling on Trays arm "I don't want her to question what happened last night again"

"Don't worry, she won't ! she still can't come to the fact that we are vampires without souls" Tray said as he sat up , his eyes glowing red. He was the only vampire I knew that could do that " I Don't know what Ren was thinking, he couldn't have loved her. He didn't have a soul , if she died he wouldn't have thought twice about morning for her like she is for him"

"Master " I said kissing him on the hand. He was our master and father. Ren and him created us to stick together like a family, he believes that Ren lost his way when he met Dove.

"She will be ours and this band has all made us closer! If we do make it big it will distract her from all her humanity falling away" Tray said pulling the covers off him "it will take some time for our spell to work but one day she will be ruthless she will be Raven once again"

I helped Tray sand up before Kissing him once -more on the lips. He tasted so good, he really was our master.

"Ren was a weak leader wanting a soul for who knows what reason but now I am in charge we will do what the fallen angels failed to do" Tray said his eyes returning to their natural piecing blue "The innocent human girl we once thought Dove was , is now craving blood and we shall give it to her"

"Yes sir" I said as we left Doves room and Turing off the light.

"Remember if you say anything to her you will end up like Brittany" Tray said grabbing my throat with his hand. His vamp face look at me and I smiled.

"Don't worry sir, I will play along as long as you need me to"

Doves PoV

I pulled on my clothes quickly and piled on the make up. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled , this was our chance to make a new life for all of us. Fame and fortune was in our gasp.

"Dove you ready to go? I want to see the transformation from Hangover to sexy vampire" I heard Jasmines voice call out from the other side of my door.

I opened my door to see all of the band waiting to see me.

"You look hot! " Jasmine said jumping up and down. The guys looked like they didn't know what to say for what reasons I don't know.

"Dove I need to talk to you" Lex said moving over to the kitchen. Jasmine passed me my purse and bag and then I went over to join Lex.

"Now when you go and meet this man you need to make sure that you give him all our details except for the fact that we are vampires. Read the contract carefully signing our names and make sure that you sound extremely excited about everything he says" Lex lectured me "I know you'll do well just keep that in mind"

"Thanks Lex, now I have to get going if I want to get there on time" I said smiling at him then waving everyone goodbye "I'll be back with a fantastic contract"

"Goodluck" Tray said before I closed the front door behind me. I pulled out the map that I had put in my bag and started to walk. I loved the sun, the sun was beautiful , the way that it made my skin feel all warm.

Now it's time to get that contact, I am going to ace this mini interview and then we will be famous. I won't need to worry about anything just my music!

I put in my Walkman in my ears and started to dance down the streets. Bopping along to some Billy idols L.A woman was able to get me into the mood to negotiate some business.

L.A had turned out to be a fantastic place so far and I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather be with then the band.

___________________________

Please Comment and vote I know the last chapters have been short I just feel like I don't know what I'm writing haha until the bit where she goes to lunch so hopefully the next chapter will be longer :)

Xoxo misakisses s