Chapter 6

“Seriously?”

“What?”

“A full-length skirt? I expected less; something that would reveal your legs more than that.” Said Bankotsu bluntly with a look of thought.

.....

“Ow!”

“Pervert!”

“I’m just saying! I didn’t say I wanted to look under your skirt!”

“Even words can tell enough.”

“You guys! Please don’t fight. Can’t we just have a good time? Besides, Yozu-chan, I personally invited you so that we could have fun and get to know each other more. Not divorce Big Brother.”

“Are you trying to-“

“I’m joking!” Jakotsu laughed. “Let’s go!”

“This is going to be a long night.” You mutter to yourself before catching up to the group.

“Hey, Azura, you comin’ or what?” Renkotsu, with a smirk, yelled over as he stopped by the gate.

“Alright! I’m coming!”

~*~

~RUKA’S POINT OF VIEW

“Nishizawa-sama?”

“Ah, Ruka! I heard that you helped made the sauce; it was lovely! Can I help you?” said Hyura cheerfully as she wiped her mouth after dessert. You hadn’t realized that you and Yozora had had dinner before Hyura had dessert.

“Welll, have you seen Yozora?”

“She left with the Shichinintai for a little time together. Jakotsu-kun requested for it personally – he really seemed to like her as a friend. Why?”

“She asked me to leave immediately after we had dinner together.”

“Aww...you must have felt confused and rejected. Well, she should be back soon. Don’t worry.”

~*~

~YOZORA’S POINT OF VIEW

You pulled a bewilderedly annoyed expression as you looked around the bar. There were a few other women, mostly around your age or older, and a LOT of men. The centre of attention when you arrived was a drinking contest.

“I’m gonna go try that out!” Bankotsu exclaimed immediately as soon as he saw the guy lose and knock himself out.

“Good luck, Big Brother!” Jakotsu cheered as he stopped by the bar to get a drink himself. The only person who didn’t go with him was Suikotsu.

“Aren’t you going?” you asked.

“Hm?” Suikotsu turned to you (he’s in doctor form, by the way). “Oh, no! I wish to go with you. I’d like to get to know you more, since we’d...”

“Since we’d what?”

“No, no, it was nothing.” You rose an eyebrow suspiciously.

“Let’s go.” He smiled and lead you to the bar, where the rest had already left to watch their ‘Big Brother’ in the drinking competition.

“One whole bottle of sake, please!” said Suikotsu in a cheerful tone. You sighed.

“And you, sweetheart?” the bartender asked, with a grin. You rolled your eyes before saying straight, “Just a one-shot.”

“Coming up!”

“He’s practically drunk himself...” you mutter to yourself. Your moment of thought was interrupted by a disturbing giggle from a close table. You then noticed something, or maybe remembered; didn’t Jakotsu say Tsurigino would be there too?