Prologue.

Hey, it's my first story on Wattpad. Constructive criticism is appreciated, but hate is just awful. I'll try to make this story as original as possible. So bear with me. This is my own idea, from my own head. I do not copy works, that's just mean. I may be inspired, but I will never copy. And also, everything here is fictional. Non of the things in this book is real. Enjoy! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stare at her, and laugh. Really hard. All Ally says to me is, "no, it's not funny," with an amused smile on her face. I stop for a moment to see if she is being serious. She seems to be. I quickly sober up and think of why it shouldn't be funny.

Oh.

So Ree is serious about wanting to be a Role Model.

Not that it's going to work. Role Models have good intentions and set good examples. She's too crazy to think this one through. Reeane wants too much attention. She is such a pain in the neck. She even told Ally that she is going to get the award by all means. Meaning, she will do literally anything.

No. She does not get to do that. I need this too much.

I worked hard for my position, I perfected my style, my attitude, my personality, my grades. I bettered myself, getting rid of bad habits and taking up good ones. Just so I can improve the school system.

I have put up with all the harsh comments on my actions to be a better person. They call me a fake, an over-achiever, even though I truly want to be a genuine Role Model. People here are nice, but they do not understand. All they see is a stuck-up girl who wants attention.

Who can blame them, really? I have seen enough myself to realise how cruel the world truly is, which is one of the reasons I wanted the award so much. There is not enough goodness in the world.

People started to accept the new me. Slowly, they began to trust me, and eventually, become my supporters. that is how I got my dream.

Now that I got what I wanted, there is going to be a lot of changes in this school. I am not here for attention, immunity or admiration. I am here because I don't think goodness only exists in fairy tales. I deserve the award, that is what everyone says.

And no one, no one, can take it away from me. I won the award, fair and square. And I'm not about to hand it over to a girl who only wants it to gain popularity. No matter what, I have to protect my position. I have a whole year to change things. And that is exactly what I'm going to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... I know it's not reality. But it is possible. This story is under Teen Fiction. Teen fiction, so, if the story is a little unlikely, I guess it's suppose to be. Does that make sense?

Any mistakes in my upcoming chapters, please tell me, okay? :)

P.S. I think I will post short chapters, probably 1 or 2 pages each. Probably. Also, gimme reviews and votes and stuff please? If you want a dedication, just be the first one to vote and comment. It's not gonna be hard. :)