Free Run ✗10

Brielle

Once we landed back in America I went straight home and dived into my bed, shortly after it began raining. Apparently we had just beat the hurricane that was heading into town, I didn't see Chris for weeks but we talked here and there. Our conversations wouldn't last long because he would bring up things that happened on the trip that I didn't want to talk about, so I would make up a excuse to get off the phone. He's suppose to come over and give me a tattoo I been wanting for my birthday but this storm has gotten in the way.

Since the hurricane has prevented me from seeing any daylight I've been preparing for my college courses, I've been so damn bored lately that I even studied shit I didn't need to. As the days went on the storm was finally letting up, my parents were away on a romantic trip so I had the house to myself. I didn't even think Chris's ass was going to show up, he just showed up at my doorstep without warning with his tools.

"What are you doing?" I asked letting him in.

"You said you wanted a tattoo right, well here I am."

"I didn't tell you to damn near kill yourself trying to get over here to do it! How are the roads out there?" I asked letting him in.

"Not that bad, a couple trees are down but it's not that big."

"Okay so where do you want to do it?"

"Anywhere is fine by me."

We went downstairs to my basement to set everything up, The tattoo of my desire is small compared to what he's already done. It's location is going to sit pretty on my hand. Today I'm getting a small Maori tribal hand tattoo. Along with the words Love, Joy, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, and Faithfulness tatted in Arabic on my upper left shoulder. It hurt like a bitch to get the hand tattoo, pinning so close to the bones in my hand. But when it came time for the back tattoo I was more concerned about what the hell Chris was doing, this is the third time I would have to take of my top for him.

Since I didn't have the proper table Chris had to hover over my body to angle everything right, I caught the feeling he was trying to do something more then just finish that tat. To be real with you I felt his dick tapping into my side, almost like he wanted me to know that too. When he finished I stood in front of the full length mirror as Chris stood behind me holding a little mirror so I could see the tattoo .

"You like them?"

Forgetting I had no bra or shirt on I faced my body towards him. "I fucking love them, damn I wish I had this kind of talent." I smiled then instantly blushed and covered myself up.

He looked into my eyes as we just stood there at each other, I stepped beside and bent down to pick up my shirt. While I stood back up I heard a loud thunder bang outside scaring me as I turned around and seen Chris standing behind me at a close distance. As he looked at me I could tell he wasn't himself, he was gone giving me the look again while he secure my tattoo in plastic wrap as if I was that innocent little gazelle.

"I'll be right back, go do something with yourself." I said walking away from him.

I went into the shower before the storm started hitting hard but as I was in the middle of washing the electric shut off, causing the water to begin to run cold. Once I got out the shower I wrapped myself up in the towel and went downstairs to try and turn back on the power, when I got down there I didn't see any sign of Chris so I figured he left. When I flipped the switches on the fuse box it was no use, it was a damn black out.

As soon as I turned my back Chris popped up scaring the shit out of me causing me drop my towel having all my goodies showing. "What the hell are you doing here I thought you left!"