Nataline and Katherine Pierce Part 1

Chapter 1: Nataline and Katherine Pierce Part 1

ELENA'S POV

"I looked everywhere," I told Stefan over the phone. I went back to the school to get my clothes but they were gone. Mid's wasn't there either so I guess she's home already. Oh look, there's her car too. She must have taken my clothes.

"What do you think? Someone stole it?" Stefan asked. I shake my head even though he couldn't see.

"No, Mid's here so she must have taken it," I tell him as I reach the door, looking for my keys in my pocket.

"Do you want me to pick you up?" he asked. I sigh.

"No. I'm gonna check on Jeremy and tell Mid what happened, then head to the hospital. Can you meet me there?" I ask him, putting the key in the hole.

"You bet," he says.

I smile, "Okay. I love you, Stefan," I say.

"Love you too," he says before I hang up.

I walk into the house, close the door, and call up the stairs, "Jeremy? Midnight? Are you up?"

I then hear a clashing in the kitchen. I look over in that direction before I walk into the kitchen. I gasp as I see my Uncle John on the floor, a bloody knife by him as he holds his stabbed stomach. I quickly run over to his side. I grab a towel and hold it to his stomach, trying to stop the bleeding as I grab my phone and call an ambulance.

"9-1-1. What's your emergency?" a lady asked on the other line.

"Hi, I need an ambulance at 2104 Maple Street," I say into the phone, but hear John whisper something.

I put the into my shoulder. "What?" I ask.

"Behind you," he gasps out. I turn around quickly, but don't see anyone. I grab the knife by John and stand up. I look around the living room slowly, but turn around when I hear swooshing behind me. I start to walk in that direction, when I hear the door slam, making me turn around again. A vampire was in the house. Oh no.

"Jeremy!" I shout as I run up the stairs. "Midnight!" I call again, but no answer.

I run into Mid's room, but she isn't there. I run into Jeremy's room to see him laying on the bed with his eyes closed. "Jeremy, please, wake up!" I cry, shaking him. He then scares me when he wakes up, gasping.

~~~~~~~~~

I tried to call Midnight again as the paramedics took John away. That's when Stefan came, but a paramedic stopped him. "He's okay," I tell them. The paramedic nods, letting Stefan pass. We head up to Jeremy's room so Stefan could take a look at him. I'm sure Mid's fine.

"What happened?" Stefan asked.

"He said that Anna gave him her blood, and then he took these pills. And now, I mean, he looks fine, but then again so do you. So I just-- I don't know," I explain to Stefan.

He kneels down in front of Jeremy saying, "Come here, look at me," He starts to look at Jeremy, but Jeremy gets irritated.