00:13

//Dedicated to Mars -you're amazing and I adore u//

.

Andrea

.

My hands were sweating and I was feeling all shades of uncomfortable. Everyone was staring at me and whispering. They tried to make it look like they weren't but I wasn't stupid. I may be quite, but I'm not stupid. 

I was wearing a black dress that came up to my knees with lace sleeves. My hair was pulled up in a neat pony tail and I had a black flower bracelet around my wrist. I stood where the friends were meant to stand but I was further behind them. 

I kept looking around for Ellie and then I finally spotted her standing to the side, with Shar. She was wearing a black playsuit and covered her arms with a well-fitted blazer. Her blonde hair looked beautiful and elegant on top of her head. Shar was dressed in a black tuxedo and his trademark shades on. They dwelled in their comfort and I felt a sense of loss at having no one so close to me to do that with.

Two days ago Shar had come in Jon's room and just about heard Jon say something crazy to me. I hadn't given it any thought towards it for two days. Shar had looked at me weirdly, something that resembled hurt crossed his face before he had nodded slowly and left the house. I recall not waiting another minute as I gathered everything of mine and ran out the house once again, shutting myself away from Jon and all his confusing confessions.

I spotted Nate and Ghost standing to the side, close to each other and both wearing all black. They were both looking at Ellie and after I got told what happened to their house, I was surprised to see them. They both hated Ellie because they assumed her father started the fire. But the police still couldn't gather enough evidence to point fingers. Last I heard was that they were both staying at a nearby motel until they got given a replacement house.

I swallowed down audibly and stared ahead, waiting for the service to end.

After a few minutes, the service ended and a few people were talking Jon, who was standing at the front with a stoic expression. He was dressed in all black, black dress pants and black dress shirt. He had his sleeves rolled up, making it look casual. But he was anything but casual. I felt something flicker inside my stomach at seeing Jon after two days. He looked well and he looked like he coped without me.

Good. 

I didn't know what I wanted, I was far too confused to even think. I became this walking corpse with no feelings. Well, I wasn't ready to face all of this yet.

Jon said he loved me.

In short space of time, Jon and I had become something. Something incredible and I knew I was in for the deep. And even if Jon was half as serious as me, I was still willing to love him back. But was I willing to risk it all?

More people were going to him, talking to him and without thinking I found myself in the line to see him. I clenched my teeth when I spotted Marie nearby, in a short black dress with a black hat. She sauntered towards Jon and planted a kiss on his cheek. I caught the look he sent her way but Marie didn't take any notice as she walked away, a smug smile playing on her red lips

I hated this bitch far too much.

I was getting closer and closer to Jon and my palms started sweating. I held my hands and walked along the line until I was right before him.

"Hey." I whispered softly, lowering my eyes since I couldn't look at him. I felt a cold finger under my chin and Jon used it to pull my face up.

"Hi." He whispered back.

He silently lowered his head and planted a soft kiss on my parted lips. My eyes widened at the situation I found myself in. Before I could kiss him back, Jon pulled away only to pull me into him.

I think that did it for me and it smacked away all the confusion I held in. My stomach fluttered and I shoved my face in his neck; breathing in his intoxicating scent.

"You're all I need right now Andy." Jon whispered before pulling away.

I shot him a small promising smile and tugged away from him. But he didn't let me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me so I was standing right next to him, my chest pressed into his side. I felt this hand snake around my waist as he tugged me in more closer.

He didn't even have to say anything. His actions spoke for himself.

.

.

The first night

I was sitting on my window sill, my legs dangling out as the soft breeze brushed past my bare legs. I was in my short jeans and my cream camisole. It was a few minutes past midnight and my parents were fast asleep. 

My fingers were wrapped around my pen as I quickly scribbled words in my notebook my eyebrows furrowed together and my teeth clamped on my lips. I had to get this sentence right! I paused and glanced at the eighth line crossed over the eighth attempt of the sentence. I felt like it had to be the perfect way to end the story but it just wasn't working. I felt like there was a massive gap and it infuriated me to no end.

I groan when the sentence messed up again and I crossed a line over it. 

"You should try to read it out loud to yourself," a voice said from somewhere and it scared me so much I had to catch myself before I fell out my window.

I swallowed my yelp in and glanced at the opposite window - the one that was never open. I stared at the boy who was staring right back at me with a funny look on his face. Well of course I knew who he was. Jon Collins. 

The Jon Collins.

He wearing a soft black tee and a pair of sweatpants. I tried to look over his shoulder to his room but he blocked it well. "Well go on then," he said, motioning his head for me to read the sentence.

I glanced back at the sentence with the line crossed it and cleared my throat.

"Without our differences, we won't be us..." I said out loud, liking the sound of those words. But the sentence wasn't done yet.

I looked up at Jon to see him waiting, a sweet smile on his perfect face. I fought the blush and dropped my head again to finish it off.

"And tonight we make it ours."

/////

The last sentence is from the subtitle on the cover, if you didn't know :) 

One more chapter left - I decided this would end on 00:14 and Jeans Jacket will end on 00:13 which should be fine since they are short stories :)

I'm updating the last chapters on my birthday, on the 29th :)) I'll be turning 18 eek!

Follow the second account! @atworst

tempesh.tumblr.com [Do follow]!

ask.fm/xpurechances

Follow the insta! I'll follow back: nvx1_

N e x t      i n      l i n e:

V e l v e t  V e s t s: 00:02 

Laters!

-n