Prologue

My name is Kiera Akagame, I just got 17 years old yesterday or to be exact I’m 517 years old now.

Back in 2014, a world war broke out but not between countries and humans but between two races, the humans versus the vampires.

In earlier years, there are some evidences that showed the existence of the creatures of the night but human paid no heed to these. They had taken them as a folktale, a myth. They became more famous when their story was pasted in papers then they became to life in movies. But these made them all the more unreal in the minds of humans. Then in 2014, a group of vampires was caught and secretly been experimented by the government. But they got escaped due to the help of their own kind. And for some unknown reason, the vampires attacked the secret facility with no discretion. The assault was been made into public, the government tried to cover it all up but the enrage vampires couldn’t be stopped. They declared their existence to the world and declared war to the human race.

Modern technologies could not stand against the powers of a vampire. Strength, speed, agility, teleportation and a power that is above the law of nature.

Humans were slaughtered before they could create a new weapon to destroy them. Some humans had been made into vampire’s slaves and some were been experimented. That’s why vampires nowadays can stand against the sun, they found a way the experiments on human bodies.

Years passed, vampires became hungrier and drained dry their slaves and humans easily died because of their experiment.

 No one was left except for me.

'===========================================================================

Author's Note:

Good day to those who read this....! I hope you like  Vampire Society even though there still some mistakes in there. And forgive my english, english is my third language .;)

I made the vampire society months ago and this is the only time I got the courage and the right time to post this on wattpad. 

Well, if you like the prologue so far, please continue to read this but don't expect something great from me I'm only starting and still have a lot to learn. :D

(What a note....wheeew!) (^_^)v