Chapter 7

*Rakesh pov*

Again when I woke up she is not here, the same is happening everyday for over a week. Whenever I got a chance to ask her what happened she just magically moves away to somewhere else in the house.

I was not the only one that observed this even my mom too and she tried to talk to her for which Sakshi just replies nothing.

Today I want answers that's it, I can't just let her be like this silent and i even want to tell her that I like her even though she doesn't as it seems.

So here we go! After, I freshen up I went downstairs as today is Sunday my father is also still here waiting for his breakfast on the dining table.

After wishing him I sat down after few minutes he asked "Is everything ok between you and Sakshi?"

"Yes everything fine and why are you asking dad?" I asked him confused.

"Nothing it's just she is totally calm and not in her general behavior these days so I am just asking." he told me.

So he too noticed and I just nodded and waited for mom and her to come out of the kitchen. After full 10minutes they came out and sat down with us after serving.

We all ate calmly and making small conversations except Sakshi and she is not looking at anyone of us. After that she was about to go away but I asked her to stay.

She was nervous but stayed and I was about to ask her then a new sound came from the living room "Missed me?"

We all know who is that and were completely shocked except Sakshi, she is not and sitting like she know that he is going to come.

What is happening here??........

*Sakshi pov

Atlast he showed up otherwise I don't know for how many days I can hide anything from Rakesh and he was about to ask me in front of everyone. Now as he came I don't have to feel guilty anymore.

He entered the dining room with full happy face which turned into shock by looking at me and he asked "Sakshi what are you doing here?"

"Raghu you came. Oh we all were worried about you for all these six months, Why didn't you returned? Don't you do any stupid thing like that again understood." His mother went on saying how she missed him and how stupid he was with tears in her eyes.

After uncle and Rakesh come over the shock went near him and hugged him and said maximum what aunty said to him but I just stood near them not saying anything.

"What is Sakshi doing here dad?" he asked uncle.

"Oh Raghu you don't know what happened the person in the photo is Jaan and if marriage didn't had happened our name would have been spoiled so we made Rakesh marry her." Uncle answered him.

His face fell and turned towards his brother and said "How could you Rakesh? See because of you I had to run away and live for six months poorly."

"Bhaiyya it's not like that I didn't know otherwise I wouldn't have showed you those trust me. I was just thinking about your welfare." Rakesh told his brother.

"Welfare??? I don't think so maybe you liked her so you did his stunt. You don't know how much I suffered there few months. you can never know." Raghu shouted at his brother.

From the way Rakesh face fell I can say that he was about to apologize. And I was not going to let that happen.

"Don't you dare say that you were sorry to him." I told him with a glare.

He was shocked I don't know for what maybe because I talked atlast or because I shouted but for any one of that reason.

I turned toward Raghu who is smiling, just wait and watch that smile won't be there on your face.

"And you!! how dare you accuse my husband when all the bloody fault is yours. Shocked right did you thought that in all these chaos I forget that day completely. In all the photos anyone can see Jaan clearly then why did you ran away and not only that I called you after Jaan cooled down a little, you were the one that dropped me home after spending some time with both of us in that cafe. Now I will ask you again why did you ran away." I asked him with full rage.

Everyone were shocked because of my outburst, wait and see there is still more. Raghu just stood there stun and couldn't say anything so I continued.

"Shall I say the reason then let me. You were cheating the whole time we were engaged with some girl and you ran away with her and stayed with her all these months which is not in a poor state but in very good state and now should I even tell why you returned." I asked him again and waited for him to say.

But he didn't said anything "No. Ok then I will continue, you came today because she is pregnant. Isn't it and you were just accusing my husband because you want some sympathy so that Aunty and Uncle accept her and conduct your marriage." I told him.

When I looked at aunty and uncle and saw that they were sad and hurt. When I looked again at Raghu he said one word " How?"

"Did you forgot that my friends love me? So maybe we all forgot about that day but they didn't and investigated on you and got all the information. So I am saying again don't you dare accuse my husband and at least take care of her completely from now on. Understood??" I told him unable to control my anger.

He just nodded with that I took Rakesh hand and dragged him to our room.

After closing the door I asked him "Are you stupid? you were going to say sorry to him. Tell me now are you sorry that you married me."

He shooked his head as no so I said "Good."

After few minutes of complete silence he asked " Your husband?"

"What?" I asked him confused.

"You said my husband so I am 'Your husband'." he asked me again.

Oh he didn't asked that stupid question how dare he. I am in complete fury now why in the hell did he asked me.

"No my husband must be somewhere on the road or something I need to go and search for him ok. Of course you are my husband do you want proof's because I can show you video and photos of our marriage. And also...." I was not able to finish that sentence because he crashed his lips on me.