Chapter 61: Happy ending don't exist.

First, sorry po kasi super late update! Midterms namin and sobrang dami ko minememorize. Di ko matapos tuloy agad.

Second, super ultra mega thank you po sa inyo! To all the ones who sticked to Nathan and Gianna all along. Pati sa mga nagfan, vote, add nito sa RL at comment.

Third, sorry di ko na masagot mga comments but always remember, I'm always thankful to you.

Lastly, last chapter na po to at Epilogue nalang natitira. For soft copies, I'll be making it and just PM me if you want to have a copy.

Thank you and Godbless. :)

Dedicated to my dear kambal who stayed, trusted, loved and have always looked forward to whatever story I write. :")

**

It's been three days and it feels like hell.

"Gi, try mo muna kayang magpahinga?" sabi nila Ashley sa akin.

I smiled and shook my head. "Hindi. Ayos lang ako."

"Gi, baka naman ikaw yung magkasakit sa ginagawa mo." paalala ni Denice.

Tumango-tango si Des. "Oo nga, Gi. Gigising din sina Gian. I'm sure, ngayon sila gigising."

I smiled at them. Sana nga.

Tumayo nalang ako tapos pumunta sa kwarto nila Nathan at Gian. Hinayaan naman nila ako. Siguro naiintindihan lang nila yung kalagayan ko. Ayokong iwan yung mag-ama ko. Ang gusto ko, ako ang una nilang makikita pag nagising sila.

Pero kelan kaya yon?

Lumapit ako kay Gian para pagmasdan sya. Parang kailan lang nung ang saya nya talaga kasi nakakasama nya na yung daddy nya. Tapos, bigla-bigla, nangyari to.

I brushed some strands of Gian's hair away from his face then kissed his forehead.

Please, please Gian, wake up. I can't lose you, too, like Angel. I just can't.

I took a shaky breath to calm myself. Despite of wanting to cry, I forced myself to be strong. I need to be strong for the two of them.

Gently squeezing Gian's hand, I turned to Nathan. Lolo Martin specifically asked the hospital management to let Gian stay in Nathan's room, thinking it would help them both.

I took Nathan's hand and kissed it. Then, I gently caressed his face. "You must wake up. You're yet to know that Gian's your son. You're yet to tell us you love us. I still have to marry you in the church. Y-you can't l-leave us. Yo-you promised you'll s-st-stay f-forever by my s-side." and before I realized it, I was crying. I can't stop the tears that were richly flowing from my eyes. Because, I just can't lose him. I can't lose Nathan and Gian. I just can't. Just thinking about it makes my heart clench and beat fast painfully that I can hardly breathe. "Y-you t-t-told me that f-fo-forev-ver f-feels too short i-if I'm w-with y-y-you. Yo-you c-can't leave m-m-me ag-again. Y-you j-just can't."