Seals and Skins

I am a seal, 14 years old.

I was swimming silently on the island of the Galapogos. You see life as a seal is very fun, exploring the ocean, and talking to different creatures in the sea. My mom for the very first time let me go swimming alone. My loving mother is very young, in fact she is also in her teens, thats very common though. She had named me aqua, because I love the ocean, and I spend my days swimming. My father got captured by evil poachers. Its my duty to find my poor dad. I suddenly felt something grab me. I was in a net!! 'Time to Panic!!' I thought. "Help! Help! Mother! Please! Seals help!" I exclaimed, in human ears I sounded like this "Eeek! eek! uh! eek!". Its very hard to describe. "We got a good one! We could use it for its skin." One of them shouted excitedly. 'Are you flacking serious? Uh.. last time I checked, I am so not an "it" and for my skin!!' I thought. I once again, shouted for my life. "Momma! Help! Please, whales, seals, crabs! Whatever! Help!". They smiled and took a machete and... "What happened?! Hello?", I was in a white room. A beautiful seal appeared and said "Don't be sad my dear.".

"Don't be sad?! Oh my goodness! Am I dead? Crap... that sucks." I blurted out.

"I am a death angel, and I was calling you! You are going to be a human." She said, and laughed, at my facial expression.

"A.... Human? Huh? Are you Fudging serious?" I asked, I banged my head to see if it was dream, but no luck..

"Ah.. you remind me of myself, when I was young, wacky personality. Anyways, when I snap my fingers, you will forget everything and turn to a human." She said.

~~~~

Thanks for reading, sorry it was short, but next one will be super long. Please comment, thanks.