Twenty-Four

Only God knows why I went to Ian to be consoled. I was not the main character in my book. We barely talked and this once fantasy that my school year was going to consist of a student-teacher love affair slowly withered away, because it was no longer a priority.

A male...a guy was no longer my priority. My friends were.

"If you know someone that is guilty of rape in a school, who do you tell?" I ask Ian as soon as he opens his front door. He's wearing a button up shirt and his work pants that are loose on his hips and even though my inner whoré was practically drooling.

"Hello to you too beautiful." He says with a crooked smile and allows me in. "But to answer your question, first things first is, you go to your parents and allow them to contact the school." Ian adds as we walk into his living room.

"But what if your parents don't believe you?" I then ask and Ian frowns. "I don't see why the wouldn't but if that is the case then go principal." He says and I run my fingers through my hair.

I didn't trust this at all. I didn't like the way it made me feel. "Can we go straight to parents?" I ask him and he shakes his head from side to side.

"Only if you know the parents directly. I don't see how you can find out any more information on the person. Why, do you have to file a report against someone?" He asks me and I notice a sudden veil of protectiveness rushes over him, but I simply shake my head.

"No...it's for someone else." I say with a sigh and turn my back from him. It's not like it was any of his business.

"Marley, if you or someone you know is going through something....you can tell me." He says sincerely and I pull from him.

"How do I even know to trust you anymore?" I finally say and he frowns.

"Where is all of this coming from?" He asks.

"Lust. That's all we have. But why a student Ian? What? Sarah wasn't a good enough fùck for you?" I ask, getting close to his face and his jaw locks.

"That's none of your business." He mumbles and I scowl at him.

"Exactly what I thought. Did you fùck her to get your job?" I ask and turns his head from me but I'm back in his face.

"Marley, you're crossing a line." He growls and I throw my head back in laughter.

"Fùck that. I know what you're after. Pùssy. That's it." I whisper nonchalantly and he tilts his head to the side and smirks.

"You must really want me to fùck you...since you're all in my face like this." Ian says bluntly and I swallow hard.

He most definitely caught me off guard with that.
"You're angry and I see that. You should know I'm angry too and I intend to take my anger out on you." He breathes and I turn my face up, "Fùck you." I spit the words out as if they're poison.

"Oh I plan too." Ian says with a chuckle and I push his shoulders.
Ian grips my wrists and pulls me over his lap.

"I warned you about crossing a line." Ian says with a sigh and I try to pull away from him.
"Get off of me." Of course as I say the words, I sway my àss from side to side. Trying to tempt him.

"Do you really wish for me to? The safe word is red, Marley." He reminds and I glance up at him.
His hand pushing up my skirt for a moment and I exhale as his hand collides with my ass and I squeal.
"Bad girl." He scolds and I thrash from him again and he spanks me once, twice, a third time before I pull away for a moment.

Heat flushing my skin and arousal flowing through me as I rip open his button up shirt. Kissing him finally, biting on his lip as he groans into my mouth. I stand up for a moment and pull at his belt buckle and he pushes me back, crashing into the wall.