6| Keenan

| Keenan |

I didn't know how the guys would react when I finally saw them again. They weren't meant to see that,ever. It wasn't supposed to happen. I was the one that always makes sure things like this never happened. I failed. I didn't just fail Amelia , but my friends has well. Amelia will always be my first priority, but my friends are important to me too. Now, they'll probably have doubts about me and our friendship.

How could this have even happened?

It's been years since Amelia's had a blackout. She's always been in control. I couldn't blame Cole or Sawyer either because they didn't know better. I've always wanted to tell them the truth. Especially, since they've found out about Amelia.

When I got that call from Alpha I was so sure I would finally be able to tell them, but he said they didn't need to know just yet. But, they have a right to know. It involves them and the pack. It's not like they're civilians. They're Protectors and Protectors protect the pack no matter what.

So, why couldn't I tell them? They were bound to get suspicious at some point. They had no clue Amelia even existed until yesterday and now, now they probably wanted her dead. Would I have to protect Amelia against my own friends? No matter what she always came first, but I hope it won't come down to that.

"Do you think they'll forgive me?",Amelia mumbled into my shoulder has we walked through the busy hallway.

"Of course. It'll take time though. "

"I know. ", she looked down at the floor obviously ashamed of her actions.

A growl could be heard throughout the hallway. No one stopped , but they all paused for a second before continuing down the hall. Amelia on the other hand froze. I looked down and nudged her , but she wasn't fazed at all. I knew who she was looking at. I didn't want to admit it, but I knew. Would I really have to fight my own friends?

"Keenan!"

Sawyer and Cole were at the end of the hall with the other boys holding them in place. This was it. This would decide whether I could trust my friends with her or not. Amelia surprisingly didn't look afraid anymore. She was just staring at them, still frozen in her spot. It looked like she was trying to figure something out. Like, she didn't understand why they were mad at her.

"Amelia. ", I whispered trying to get some kind of reaction out of her.

She didn't even turn her head at me, she just kept staring. Then she did something I would have never expected, she moved forward. I tried to grab her , but she just shrugged me off. What was she doing? She couldn't possibly want to talk to them now. Couldn't she see they wanted to hurt her?

"Mila! What are you doing!?"

"I need to make this right. "

"If she comes any closer, I won't be held responsible!", Cole shouted.

"I'm sorry. "

Amelia was standing in front of the boys with a sad expression on her face. She didn't look away from there angered faces either, she stared into their eyes. I didn't know what might happen , but I was by her side just in case. I really didn't want to do anything to harm my friends, but if they hurt her it would have to be done. Whether I wanted to or not. But, surprisingly they didn't do anything. They weren't even struggling anymore.

" If you do anything like that again I won't hesitate. "

It felt like a weight had been lifted and everyone could breath again. Although the tension wasn't has high it still felt more peaceful then it had before. Well, peaceful for me at least. It meant that they'd give her a chance. I wouldn't have to fight my friends after all. Maybe we'd all become friends, if they accepted her.