Chapter 5

*Sakshi pov*

When I first opened my eyes it felt like something is on neck breathing and when i was about to get up something is preventing me to.

So when I turned to my side I saw that Rakesh is sleeping breathing on my neck and has his hand around my waist. When did he come to this side.

I tried to move him but he is not at all so I did what I can do at the moment. I waked him up.

He opened his eyes and looked at me questioningly. So I gestured at the position we are in.

Then he understood and moved and said "Sorry I didn't know when did I moved to your side."

"It's ok." I told him getting up.

"Sakshi..." he called me when i was about to enter washroom.

I turned towards him to continue.

"Uhmm today..... i don't have to go to office today. Can we go outside like anywhere you want?" he asked me nervously.

"Ok we will go but anywhere you want because i don't have anything in my mind at present." I told him.

He nodded giving a smile.

When we told about our plans to aunty and uncle, they were happy would be an understatement.

We roamed around the city stopping at any place we want.

I didn't forgive him completely but what I can do he was just looking out for his brother.

It's been one month. We are living normally I am getting comfortable with him and he is trying to show how much he is guilty whenever he can.

Even aunty and uncle said it was not right to jump into the conclusions.

I am getting adopted with Rakesh. He is nice person and knows how to treat a women.

Getting to know him I get to think that he have all the qualities which i wanted in the person I marry of course except over concern but he is trying to control that.

One day I went to my house on Sunday because i know that my father will be there.

They were shocked that I was there and composed themselves. They were so happy seeing me.

I talked to them how much it hurt and everything that they didn't believed me. They kept telling that they were very sorry and in the situation that the groom ran away didn't help it and took that on her.

I accepted because I can't stay mad at them for more time and patched up with them.

When I returned home, doesn't know why I wants to share this news with Rakesh. And he said he will be late because of important meeting so she waited for him.

He returned at midnight and allowed him to freshen up after that he asked her "How was your day?"

"It's good and yours?" I asked him.

"Same." he smiled at her.

I couldn't stop myself so I said "Today I went to my parent's home and talked to them. Now everything is good between us."

He gave me a big smile and out of nowhere he hugged me, I was shocked literally.

He released me and said "That's great news."

Seeing his excitement I smiled at him with my whole heart.

*Rakesh pov*

Seeing her smile like that made my heart fill with warmness. I have been debating to ask her for a few days and when i hugged her it felt wonderful and glad that she didn't mind.

So i asked her "Sakshi did you forgive me completely?"

She again smiled and said "Ofcourse if not i wouldn't talk to you normally."

Wow I was half relieved but still there is another question nervously I asked "I want to ask you something you need not answer me if you don't want ok."

She nodded so I asked her "Do you accept me as your husband completely?"

She suddenly looked serious. I think I did a mistake, I was about to apologize but she suddenly hugged me. I too hugged her.

"Yes I did it's been three months and all this time you are nothing but a perfect husband Rakesh. You made me happy, Ya at first when i was still angry at all of you guys i didn't think about the way you took care of me completely but I know you were there when ever my mood was down. And the time we spend at anything I get to know you more. So yes I accept you as my husband completely because if I haven't I wouldn't be waiting from the moment I was good with my parents to share the news with you. And would it be wrong if I said that I am glad your brother ran away." She told me nervously.

Wow I didn't see that coming so again I hugged her as tight as I can and said "No it wouldn't be wrong when I was thinking the same. Yes Sakshi I too get to know you more these past months I still feel guilty for my stupid decision but now I am glad."

She chuckled at that and we decided to rest, I dozed into sleep while holding her in my hands.

With a smile on my face..........