Chapter 6

When I finally got back to Williams house, I climbed in through the window and headed to the door.

As soon as I took two steps the door flow open letting in William, a strange look on his face as he moved closer. I opened up my mouth to explain where I had been only to have William hit me, leaving the world in darkness.

 “ -Your back, I thought you had left me like all the others, but you came back, you do love me, I know it from the first time I had my fingers pushed deep inside that you would love me as I love you.” The rambling voice of William awaked me to the scene of the dining room that lad in shadows only the candles on the table lighting the room in a glowing mist. I sat tied to a char the rope cutting in to my skin making it red.

I sucked in a deep breath, face hurting all over, “Did you hit me.” I was so confused not sure of anything at this point, why did I hurt, why was I tied down, and why could I hear William but couldn’t see him?

“Yes but I forgive you now my darling there’s no need to be put about.” His voice slid from the darkness somehow touching my skin with icy fingers.

“I knew you were the one Amaya, the day I found you I just knew.” He had moved from the shadows revealing his face that had bloomed in to one of joy, his hands wrapping around me in a hug, his lips kissing me from head to neck.

I tried my best to pull back not wanting him to touch me, but being tied to a char only got me so far.

“What are you talking about, let go of me.”

“Don’t you see my love I will finally make you a lady, all of the failures forgiven.” William moved back so he could kiss my hands. “That is it you must see to understand, look my darling.” With hard fingers William moved my head so I was looking to the left side of the room, a painting of a beautiful woman with dark brown hair like mine next to that one was two more painting of women with brown hair and pale skin.

All like mine.

“These are my first, second, and thread wives.”

A shiver of panic moved across my body telling me that something about that wasn’t right, “A-and what happened to them?”

William turned me face slowly to his a mad look upon his too happy face to be sane. “They were not good enough not perfect like you will be.”

I stopped breathing too afraid to say how un-perfect I was. “I would like to go now William,” My voice same out shaky and in a whisper.

His face grow red, his already hard grip on my cheeks grow even tighter making my mouth open with a little cry of pain.

“I don’t think you understand darling.” Taking me by my hair he dragged not only me but the char as will down a log hall not stopping until he reached an old door. Instantly I know that door meant doom, death, destruction. The air around it was cold, “This, my love is the punishment room.” Taking out a keys William opened the door.

I let out a scream of horror as William drug me in to the torturer chamber and locked the door behind us. “I will punish you until you want to stay with me forever.”