What's my name?

I squeezed through the small gap in the fence that was probably half my size; they were still there, still following me. OH MY GOD why won’t they just give up!? I screamed as a bullet whipped past my head missing me my inches. I leaped over the fence my trousers got caught in the barbed wire and tore a massive hole right next to my calf.  Suddenly I was on the ground; I jumped up and cursed the stupid rock that had caused me to fall. Suddenly something pulled me back, my neck snapped back and I swore as loud as I could.

“Now now, Amelia you know I hate to hear language coming like that from a young lady?”

I gritted my teeth “screw you”

“I think we should teach you a lesson, one you won’t forget don’t you agree?” he continued to talk in that infuriating sweet tone.

“Sorry, but I don’t think you are right, and I really have to go bye!” I slammed my foot into his solar plexus; he grunted, fell to the floor and dropped the rope which was holding my wrists.

“Quick! Then after her!!”I heard him gasp; his goons began to run, I heard their heavy, pounding footsteps come running after me.

I knew I couldn’t outrun them but still I carried on running. I turned a corner and saw my hiding place, a small shed, the door was jamming, I spun around, and they were almost round the corner. I pulled the door with all my strength, it opened. I darted in and breathed a sigh of relief. His goons ran past, obviously thinking that I had somehow managed to outrun them. They are fools.

The door opened and light streamed in “Now, you may have managed to escape my goons but did you really think you would escape me?” he towered over me, threatening and imposing “did you honestly think you could escape your own father?”