~~~Dadelik

9/3/12

The song should be hmm...  Single ladies by beyonce :D hehe

Thankyou Elizabeth :)

~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Depends who you ask. Some call me crazy, some call me awesome. My family members call me different nicknames. You can call me Elizabeth.

How old are you?

24

What inspired you to write your first book?

I had a tablet with the wattpad app on it. After reading books for a few months I started to wonder if I could create something. I wrote “The Story Of Two” just to get the idea down, thinking no one would read it. An hour after uploading someone read it and fanned me. I think I was in shock for a few days. 

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

I don’t have a favorite author. I like Franicine Rivers, Frank Peritti, Lori Wick, John Grisham, Nicholas Sparks. All these authors have something in common. Their stories take you on a journey and make you feel something. 

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

I love to write romances. Specifically realistic romances. I hate cheesy cliches. I like a story to have some realistic elements because then it has something readers can connect too. In a way it becomes their stories. 

Do you see writing as a career?

I do now! I never thought that I could write let alone write something people would enjoy. The response from the readers has been so overwhelmingly supportive. They not only enjoyed my works but felt like I had told their stories. Those readers showed me that I could do this proffesionaly. They also made me feel like I have a responsibility to write.

~~~~~

VOTEEE--->>> if u didn't :)

~~~~~

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Any author that has gone through something and that has compassion for the struggles of others.

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Some of my stories are inspired by the struggles that people around me have faced. Others are inspired by thoughts that have been floating around in my head. All stories have some lessons or a message that is woven throughout the plot line.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

No. I honestly thought my books would be the last book on the ratings list. I can’t believe that they have been recieved in such a manner. However the greatest thing is the reaction from the readers. I love the fact that the readers have connected to the story. 

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Go out and be around people. If that is your family, friends, work or even people you hate. Being around people have a way of helping to get out of a negative headspace and inspire new stories. Even if it doesn’t work, you would have a lot more fun having coffee with a friend than trying to alter a blank page.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

I do. Often. If I have a case then I usually tell the readers when my next upload will be. For me nothing works better than a deadline and I hate disappointing my readers.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Never write for votes or for number of readers. Those will come in due time. Always write for the love of creating a new story. A story that you yourself would want to read. That way you would have created something that is you, something that is unique. Besides, writing to create will inspire more creativity than writing for votes. Also don’t hold chapters hostage for votes. Readers don’t like that.

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I am dyslexic. I went throughout high school and college never knowing. I just thought I sucked at spelling and at adding numbers. Only when I did my masters did I figure out that I had a problem. Despite having dyslexic I have created some amazing stories. It doesn’t have to define what you are capable of doing. 

How would you describe yourself?

I have a dry sense of humor, enjoy reading and watching movies. I enjoy inspiring people and making them feel better about the world. I LOVE my family. Lastly, I try to live a life that has meaning.

~~~~~~~

Don't forget to VOTEE!! and COMMENT!! :D