Just the way you are- A Bruno Mars One Shot for ponyboysgirl

I woke up to the smell of eggs cooking so I went to the kitchen. When I walked in I saw Bruno making breakfast. I smiled, walked up to him and gave him a big hug.

"Good morning sweetheart. Sleep well?" he asked hugging me back.

"Yeah. Thanks for everything" I say.

"No problem, Marz. I'd go to the end of the world for you" he replied. I smiled at this and told him I was going to take a shower. After I finished showering I blow dried my dark wavy hair and chose an outfit to wear. Bruno was staying home with me so I changed into short-shorts, a tank top, a loose shirt and red boots. I also put on eyeliner to make my brown eyes stand out more. When I was finished I went to the kitchen and ate breakfast with Bruno.

Before we ate though I asked "Do I look okay?"

He nodded and said "There's not a thing I would change."

"Really?"

"Absolutely. You are amazing just the way you are". I laughed at this- he was always one with words. When we were done he lead me to the couch in the living room to drink coffee. I layed my head on his shoulder after we sat down.

"Bruno, why do you think Peter cheated on me?" I finally asked him.

"I don't know Marz. He's just a jerk. Anyone would be lucky to have you" he replied. I recalled the time Bruno gave me the nickname Marz, before he became famous. My real name is Dani, but I love when he calls me Marz- it makes me feel special.

"It's probably because the other girl is prettier" I say.

"I've seen her. You'rewayprettier" Bruno reassures me.

"Yeah right"

"No,really"

" How? Her eyes are such a pretty color, she has beautiful hair, full lips and an adorable girly laugh! What do I have!? NOTHING!!" I shout, tears staining my face.

"That's not true! Your eyes shine so brightly, they make the stars look like they're not shining. Your hair falls perfectly and you don't even try. Your lips? I would kiss them all day if you'd let me" I chuckle at his statement. He smiled brightly. "And your laugh. You may hate it, but I think it's sexy" he said.

"Uhuh, sure" I say a bit embarassed.

"I'm not kidding Dani. How come when I compliment you, you don't believe me? It's really sad you don't see what I see" he told me. I grinned at this.

"And when you smile...thewholeworld stops and stares for awhile," he finishes . I pause for a minute, remembering something.

"Peter told me I would be prettier if I had green eyes and red hair like her" I say a bit sad.

"Don't listen to him. If you're looking for perfect then stay the same" he said and leaned in to kiss me. We were about to kiss when he accidently spilled coffee on me. I jumped, surprised.

"Oh my gosh. Are you okay!?" he asked getting up.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm going to go change" I say laughing. After I changed my clothes I went back to the living room, where Bruno was waiting. "Do I look-"

He pulled me closer to him."Don't even bother asking" he said and kissed me passionately.