A piece of life

I know I'm super late don't kill me here it is hope you like it

===============================================================================

Walking out of the bathroom i noticed how quiet yet loud it was. There wasn't a soul to be seen but there were whispers and screams of agony everywhere, the pale blue walls were drenched with blood and what little lighting there was shined off of shackles and torture devices. I barely suppressed a scream of agony when I felt a searing pain on my lower back, it felt like a deep wound was embedding itself not only on my outer skin but deep in my heart. Suddenly though there's a repetition of deep small icuts all over my body and with them flashes of long black hair and then stone cold silver eyes settled upon my face looking down upon me with disgust. A sick and twisted smirk appeared on the creatures face as she reached out with one cold and delicate finger and ran it across my jaw. Then I was suddenly being roughly shaken by the shoulders as someone screamed my name, the pale blue walls were wiped away of blood the shackles and weapons seemed to vanish as the cruel yet beautiful creature before me slowly faded away but the imprint of those stone cold grey eyes remained burning into my mind. Then I was in my white warm blood free bed with Helena bending over me her warm brown eyes full of concern for me. My blue eyes met her brown ones and immediately turned blank and impassive. Helena sighed and simply told me to hurry up because I was late to class again, turned and walked out my open door. I slowly sat up pushing the nightmare to the back of my mind and getting dressed. As soon as I walk through the classroom doors the class goes quiet and stares I just stare at them blankly and walk to my seat in the back corner of the classroom the teacher Ms.Tanner I believe her name was cleared her throat and continued her explanation on a cellular molecule. Everyone turned there heads forward and started whispering to there partners "I bet you she was late cuz she was doin the dirty with someone again" blond number one said and then blond number two said "I bet she has like a million STDs that whore." In all truth I am a virgin in every sense of the word or at least I believe so I don't remember anything of my past I can only remember one night which I wish I could forget......

$.$.$.$.$.$.$.$.$.$.$.$

Hope you guys liked it a little bit of Robyn's past in there

Ps: if you kill me you will never know how the story continues mauahahahahaha